Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you a Gamer?

Rikarudo

Credits
I used to game more than 5 hours daily and during my vacation I woke up, turned on my computer and immediately started to level up in various MMORPGs. As I have changed quite a bit over the year 2012, I do not game at all anymore and also do not miss it. I simply have better things to do ;). What about you? Are you a Gamer?

Advertisement Placeholder
yea, may be.
i used to play counter strike 1.6
not only on home but i play many online matches too.

Starting to get into it, yes. Now that I have a computer that can actually play games at a decent graphical level without lagging like hell, I'm sure I'll get more and more into it.

I'm not a hardcore gamer, but I do have a small library of games on steam. If I had a computer that could run some of the newer games, then I'd probably would be gaming more!

I don't consider myself a gamer even though I spend playing video-games at least 5h each day. I would call myself a game hoarder, because my library is full of games that I probably will never play :p

I am a gamer, 75% of all the websites I have owned have been gaming central (1 being a promotion forum). I currently have an Xbox 360 with roughly 15 games. I could go a month or two without buying a game and then buy 4 within 2 days.

Think its safe to say I'm a gamer :p Taking a look at my signature can even say I am. Running a gaming forum and a flash game website in my spare time should help my case:p I constantly play PC games and xbox games all the time. If i'm not responding on skype that would usually mean thats what I'm doing :p

Think its safe to say I'm a gamer :p Taking a look at my signature can even say I am. Running a gaming forum and a flash game website in my spare time should help my case:p I constantly play PC games and xbox games all the time. If i'm not responding on skype that would usually mean thats what I'm doing :p
Do you have Xbox Live Gold? You should add me if you do ;) CorruptDairy - I mainly play COD, Battlefield 3, MoH

I had let my gold run a bit of time ago because I have mainly been playing PC games now :p I still time to time will buy a month when I'm in the mood for it though :D
Yeah, no use paying to buy XBL even though you hardly use it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds