Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Are you a breakfast person?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes! Love breakfast foods! Omelettes, a full English breakfast, just some cereal or toast...I really enjoy my breakfast :)

I didn't even see this thread and I'd just posted in the fast food one that I wasn't much of a breakfast person!

I started the year saying to myself that I would try and eat breakfast, and I did actually manage to have cereal most days for about 2 weeks, but I've started to not bother again. I think my issue is time, I need to get myself up earlier in the morning to make time to have breakfast. If I'm off, then sometimes I will cook a breakfast or have an omelette.

I really love breakfast foods. I love breakfast burritos.
However, I always get lazy in the morning and don't bother.
I started the year saying to myself that I would try and eat breakfast, and I did actually manage to have cereal most days for about 2 weeks, but I've started to not bother again. I think my issue is time, I need to get myself up earlier in the morning to make time to have breakfast. If I'm off, then sometimes I will cook a breakfast or have an omelette.
I said the same thing this year too. So I started after I got over my sickness because I had no appetite.
I have been poor on it so far.
This morning I made a tofu scramble on buttered bread.

I never used to eat breakfast but now me and my partner are currently boarding with my parents and they eat breakfast I just eat it now.

I sure do love eating breakfast. It's one of the most important meals of the day so I always make an attempt to eat breakfast each day unless I am having a day where I really do not feel like eating anything in the morning which I have had on some occasions. I like to have either porridge, or maybe some cereal but the one I have the most is a bagel with a different topping so it's a little different, and a bowl of melon.

Yes, I'm very well a breakfast man. I can't go anywhere in the morning without having my breakfast. It's the only food I wouldn't miss. I don't eat lunch all the time.
Yep, same. I eat it almost every morning.

I sure do love eating breakfast. It's one of the most important meals of the day so I always make an attempt to eat breakfast each day unless I am having a day where I really do not feel like eating anything in the morning which I have had on some occasions. I like to have either porridge, or maybe some cereal but the one I have the most is a bagel with a different topping so it's a little different, and a bowl of melon.
Yup, most important meal of the day so can see why some try to eat at least something.

I'd want to know: what's your go-to breakfast? Do you prefer a light and healthy meal, or something more indulgent and comforting? Do you have any breakfast hacks or tips that make your mornings easier?

I'd want to know: what's your go-to breakfast? Do you prefer a light and healthy meal, or something more indulgent and comforting? Do you have any breakfast hacks or tips that make your mornings easier?
Biscuits and gravy and hash browns for sure. A bit of a heavy breakfast! But it's a bit cheaper to just make this at home, but the local diner I go to is so great.

I am not a breakfast person, I am more of a dinner person. I like fixing a quick breakfast, I do not have time to cook elaborate breakfast, sometimes I don't even have time for breakfast. By my dinner is always heavy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds