Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are website buyers interested in purchasing low traffic websites?

timewo

Addicted member
Credits
The website owner can develop a website, ensure that it has a large number of pages of unique content,but it is difficult to increase the traffic to the website. Is it possible to find a buyer for a low traffic website?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have sold websites with zero traffic as well as zero revenue. Sometimes people buy websites for the content they offer.

How did you find buyers for your websites other than listing on Flippa. I have not found buyers for my websites, though I wish to sell some websites.
I sold most of my websites through flippa. I have also sold a few websites through webmaster forums.

If I have to buy, I'll buy what fits for me, then I will promote it for traffic, you cannot get a fixed traffic.

Can you share the name of the best webmaster forums for selling websites. What are the topics or niches of the websites which you sold ?
You can try Forum Promotion. I have bought and sold websites through this platform. My recent sale was a website with zero traffic and zero revenue.

You can try Forum Promotion. I have bought and sold websites through this platform. My recent sale was a website with zero traffic and zero revenue.
That might be not a Zero content, buyer will become the owner of contents, so some writer might fave purchased it.

That might be not a Zero content, buyer will become the owner of contents, so some writer might fave purchased it.
Buying websites means there are some posts and pages. No one will buy a recently installed created website with zero content. People buy websites with zero traffic and zero revenue because they like the content and they believe they can make thew website better.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds