Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are there any medicines you are allergic to?

Wallace4040

Reputable member
Credits
What kind of medicine have you found out to be allergic to? Due to my health issues of ulcer, I discovered drugs with high acidity isn't what I can take because it will aggravate my ulcer problem. It's the first thing I tell a pharmacist when I'm buying drugs.

What medicines are you allergic to?

Advertisement Placeholder
Chloroquine phosphate is one drug my body is very allergic to. If I should mistakenly take it, it will keep scratching me so bad and leave red marks on my skin.

To my knowledge, I am not allergic to any medications that I have had to take in the past. I have only taken certain medications though and because of that, I am not sure if I would have an allergy to any I have not taken.

I have seen allergic reactions from those who are allergic to certain medications, not something I would want to go through.

I have not experienced any kind allergies after taking medicines, including antibiotics. Therefore, I believe I am not allergic to any kinds of medicines.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds