Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are there any Covid benefits/credits available to self employed workers like us?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When Covid hit, it caused a lot of problems. And due to those problems, people have needed more help all over the world. Here in the US, businesses and families were kinda bailed out from the problem. Though it's still not 100% great at the moment.

With that being said, I was curious to know if there are any benefits for us self employed workers when it comes to covid. Are there any programs that help self employed workers? Any credit we can get for being self employed?

Advertisement Placeholder
I guess that'll be dependent on your country and the laws or rules guiding this. I know countries like the USA offered relief packages to almost all her citizens if not all.

I strongly believe that in very advance countries there would be room for that kind of insentives but not in most third world countries where they are riddled with corrupt practices

Yes in the developed countries like Europe there are benefits for self employed people like going to hospital and not paying for hospital bills or going to the coffee shop to get free coffee

Yeah I guess there are many covid benefits. But people must also stay safe and observe the covid 19 protocols to avoid this deadly disease.

There is nothing like covid benefits or incentives in my country. Surely I have never seen anything good concerning the covid 19 effects on the economy despite a lot of aid that is funded by the foreign countries.

Even if this has to be in existence , it won't really be available anymore because of the fact that the covid-19 is no more. And beside I don't really see anything like such, the government were just helping during that time.

I guess that'll be dependent on your country and the laws or rules guiding this. I know countries like the USA offered relief packages to almost all her citizens if not all.
Even if I am not in the United States I heard on the news this was happening and also in the UK also , but overhere the government really tries, though some of the palliative that was sent to relieve the masses was being hoads by greedy politician.

Even if I am not in the United States I heard on the news this was happening and also in the UK also , but overhere the government really tries, though some of the palliative that was sent to relieve the masses was being hoads by greedy politician.
That case is a pitiable one. It's surprising that some individuals can just decide to hoard what's meant for a nation and then the person expects to do well? That's a no no; it can't be well with such people.

That case is a pitiable one. It's surprising that some individuals can just decide to hoard what's meant for a nation and then the person expects to do well? That's a no no; it can't be well with such people.
Seriously it was really something of a great surprise. Even in the midst of the serious pandemic. Palliatives meant to help the people were being hoard by the rich politician. Even when the masses were suffering.

I remember back then during the pandemic , pandemic were being shared around but instead for the government to share the palliative between the less privilege ,it was being to the privileged .

Not that I have heard of and I have looked. I was checking for my wife. Come to find out through a wife's friend that her son and his girlfriend were getting $3,000 per child per month and they have 4 kids (one is his). So since 2020, they have been getting $12,000 PER MONTH on top of them both being able to work. She is a nurse and he works at a repair shop. Turns my stomach.

When Covid hit, it caused a lot of problems. And due to those problems, people have needed more help all over the world. Here in the US, businesses and families were kinda bailed out from the problem. Though it's still not 100% great at the moment.

With that being said, I was curious to know if there are any benefits for us self employed workers when it comes to covid. Are there any programs that help self employed workers? Any credit we can get for being self employed?
Definitely, for those who are self employed, covid was a chance to grow more and learn new skills to work online, those who used that chance are now different peoples.

Definitely, for those who are self employed, covid was a chance to grow more and learn new skills to work online, those who used that chance are now different peoples.
Covid-19 benefit was distributed in my country. This benefit was given to a registered companies and employed people. This benefits is not sufficient and is all cover all the people in the country only minutes people can be able to get it.

Does anyone have anything to share? Maybe a program that helps with providing monetary support, or support in other ways, maybe help with business and other things. I know some businesses got a stimulus package to help recover, but I don't know if self-employed people get the same. It would be nice.

The only benefit I can think of right now is the fact that it helped so many businesses learn of the online market and how to make good use of it to even earn better than they do offline.

There is someone who is a self employed who get a credit as a result of covid outbreak. He called it hazard allowance and that was the first time I heard it. The money was up to to $70 and it was useful for him then though I was jealous but I am not a government self employed.

Currently I believe anything concerning covid 19 relief and grant is a story because alot of people have forgotten about it simply because in those time, only few where beneficiary of the government policies towards covid.

Currently I believe anything concerning covid 19 relief and grant is a story because alot of people have forgotten about it simply because in those time, only few where beneficiary of the government policies towards covid.
You have to really applaud top tier countries and the welfare packages they gave out to there citizen during the pandemic as oppose to what lower tier countries did during that same period of time

Actually government do makes policies and grants to help people during the covid 19 period and even after the period but only few benefited from it may be due to vast populations or maybe it was distributed based on location which could not teach other places.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds