Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are there any Covid benefits/credits available to self employed workers like us?

Most people who are self employed had to take care of themselves. Expect you are registered with the government as a business, you're pretty much on your own.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most people who are self employed had to take care of themselves. Expect you are registered with the government as a business, you're pretty much on your own.

Well, it might be possible that certain people might have had received some kind of benefits in some countries. However, this has never been the case in all the countries.

There is someone who is a self employed who get a credit as a result of covid outbreak. He called it hazard allowance and that was the first time I heard it. The money was up to to $70 and it was useful for him then though I was jealous but I am not a government self employed.
The covid-19 benefits was meant for every citizen of each country to enjoy either you are working for yourself or the government , but the benefit meant for the people in my locality was diverted to some set of people .

During the covid 19 pandemic, it cause total closure and shutting of most business, most countries like the united states gave room for their citizens to earn some money. Unlike my country here that things didn't work as expected.

During the covid 19 pandemic, it cause total closure and shutting of most business, most countries like the united states gave room for their citizens to earn some money. Unlike my country here that things didn't work as expected.

Honestly speaking, things became harder during the time of Covid-19, even for companies that existed in the United States and many other developed countries.

In my country, there wasn't any benefit for self employed people during or after the covid 19 pandemic and the country was and is still facing financial difficulties due to the pandemic.

In our country, a lot of employers paid for covid insurance for their employees. When covid happened, the government introduced covid insurance policies and a lot of job providers started offering covid insurance.

When Covid hit, it caused a lot of problems. And due to those problems, people have needed more help all over the world. Here in the US, businesses and families were kinda bailed out from the problem. Though it's still not 100% great at the moment.

With that being said, I was curious to know if there are any benefits for us self employed workers when it comes to covid. Are there any programs that help self employed workers? Any credit we can get for being self employed?
I think it depends on the country but my country shared some food stuffs to people either government employed or self-employed so that they can have something to eat during the pandemic.
When Covid hit, it caused a lot of problems. And due to those problems, people have needed more help all over the world. Here in the US, businesses and families were kinda bailed out from the problem. Though it's still not 100% great at the moment.

With that being said, I was curious to know if there are any benefits for us self employed workers when it comes to covid. Are there any programs that help self employed workers? Any credit we can get for being self employed?
I think it depends on the country but my country shared some food stuffs to people either government employed or self-employed so that they can have something to eat during the pandemic.

The government and politicians of my country were so wicked that they had to hide the COVID benefits that was given to the entire citizens for themselves and actually brought it out when it was time for campaign for the elections.

I think what would determine this would be the country you are from. Like in country there where funds given out during the covid period but the government hid them for themselves.

In my country, I heard that there was something like survival fund. It was paid out to some people as part of the measures to help them recover from the impact of the pandemic. I never received it though.

There zre many covid benefits meant for the people , i even remember the world health organisation gave out foodstuffs and material to ease the hunger of people during the pandemic, but some certain individuals took over the goods .

Back then , there were firms and foundations that helps businesses that were drastically affected during the lockdown to get back on their feet . You could search it on Google.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds