Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are employment contracts a must?

I think it depends on the work you're doing. If it's a company that has important info behind closed doors, I think a little contract is in order to make sure the company is protected, as well as you the employee.

I think most major jobs require some kind of contract signing or something, but not all of them. I think if it's a big job is when it might be considered, but otherwise I see no point in having one.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it depends on the work you're doing. If it's a company that has important info behind closed doors, I think a little contract is in order to make sure the company is protected, as well as you the employee.

I think most major jobs require some kind of contract signing or something, but not all of them. I think if it's a big job is when it might be considered, but otherwise I see no point in having one.

I have applied at a company that used to offer contract-based jobs. As you mentioned, this may also involve many different kinds of jobs as well. Having said that, there are many companies that offer home-based jobs under certain period and they could also be contract-based jobs as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds