Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are employment contracts a must?

There is a need for documentation in the work place and such contracts ought to be properly signed and recorded.

This is actually the only thing you can make reference to in future.

Advertisement Placeholder
Understanding the rules and regulation of the company is a very important thing. The contract will contain all the Modus operandi of the business so that you will not go against it.
The organisation must try as much as possible to give the rules and regulations guiding the code of conduct of a company to the employees opon employment.

The organisation must try as much as possible to give the rules and regulations guiding the code of conduct of a company to the employees opon employment.
The rules and regulation guiding the conduct of the organisation must be handed over to the new employees to understand the content properly before commencing duty.

I believe employments contracts should be compulsary in a business. There, all agreements and rules governing the business should be clearly stated out.

A contract is a more formalized version of a bond that outlines the organization's expectations of the new employees as well as the terms of the payment arrangement.

Understanding the rules and regulation of the company is a very important thing. The contract will contain all the Modus operandi of the business so that you will not go against it.

I do not think that a legal contract is a must, but there are many businesses that usually sign up an agreement with their employees. this is something that I have also experienced myself when I applied for a job at a company.

I do not think that a legal contract is a must, but there are many businesses that usually sign up an agreement with their employees. this is something that I have also experienced myself when I applied for a job at a company.
A well-established company will involve a legal contract.
In fact , If you are entering the company, you will need to sign lots of document that are legally backed or legally binding.

Yes it is important that employees' contracts are properly prepared, agreed upon and signed by the parties involved. This will make the details and terms of employment valid and binding on both parties.
Employee contract is very important in many aspects , first an employee needs to sign the contracts just to know the result for breaching the contracts and to know if there will be an increment in his salary as he keeps working ,

Therefore, when it comes to signing contracts, many people go through the legal process. However, many people never enter into verbal agreements because they worry that the other party will believe we don't trust them.

It's critical to comprehend the company's policies and regulations.
To prevent you from going against the terms of the agreement, the contract will include all of the business's operating procedures.

Any company that gives a contract to her employee is showing commitment to catering for their overall well being. These contracts always come with perks such as health benefits and retirement packages.

As the owner of the business , you must have a contract agreement signed between you and your employee which must have the payment agreement , and the rule and regulation for future reference.

There are so many kind of dispute that might result earlier on and make you lose lots of money. You should always ensure that the employee read and understand the contract well before they eventually sign.

Every employee has a contract for employment with their company. A contract is an agreement that outlines an employee's rights and working conditions. And it also protect you legally incase something happens

Yes I would say contract is very important in an organization. And this will let the person abide the the rules and regulations in it to avoid any kind of misconduct

Yes I would say contract is very important in an organization. And this will let the person abide the the rules and regulations in it to avoid any kind of misconduct
For future reference , I think making an employment contract is very important just in case , inside the contract is the rules and regulation , the amount no the money to be paid to the employee monthly and many more.

I recently got employed as a delivery driver for a pizza shop, on a hourly paid basis. Interview went well, although, it was informal and no formal interview questions were asked. Management told me the hours I was working, and, didn’t give me a employment contract to sign. According to ACAS and government officials, a employment contract that is legally binding is a legal requirement. It’s because it protects the employee if they are treated unfairly or discriminated against.

What are you’re views on this? Are contracts a must in employment? Share your thoughts on employment contracts.
For security reasons, I suggest that irrespective of the job type, there should be a business agreement between the employee and the employer. This contract helps prevents cheat, and any unfair treatment between them.

it is not a must, but it depends on you if you would like the do the job for some time and save up money for an important project or purpose, at least, it does not require you to be there always, you can do it as a side-job

I think employment contracts are a must, it is for the benefit of the employer as well as an employee. While employees will have a job guarantee for a certain time, the employer will get a guarantee of staff for a certain time. There will be no confusion when there is a contract

I think employment contracts are a must, it is for the benefit of the employer as well as an employee. While employees will have a job guarantee for a certain time, the employer will get a guarantee of staff for a certain time. There will be no confusion when there is a contract
In some countries when someone gets contract of work then the work will not work as expected as he will become coming late to work and not doing all tasks required from him this is why employer wants no contract so if a worker becomes lazy he will fire him directly from work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds