Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are Conferences/Festivals good venues for advertising?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever considered using conferences/festivals as places to advertise/promote your business/services? I have been in festivals in the past, but never was able to get on the show myself, but one day I will see about getting out there through one. Have you ever been a part of a festival via promotion/advertising?

Advertisement Placeholder
Festivals can be an excellent advertising location because they bring together a big number of potential buyers in one location. Furthermore, festivals often include a diverse range of activities and programs that may be used to market your item or service in an appealing and innovative manner.

It is possible that you win something on festivals because there is a lot of promotions during this time also reductions and gifts from the company then this is good time to pass.

Conferences, trade shows, business expos etc. are good platforms for marketing and advertising especially if you are a start-up. If you are a new business looking for investors or selling your products, you can easily do if you participate in a conference.

Conference and festivals are very good ways to market and advertise but what you are advertising should be related to the audience or you are sure that the audience would like it

In my opinion it would be a great opportunity to advertise on conferences or festivals because in these two events many people will be present so they will know about your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds