Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are any new freelance sites coming up since the pandemic?

As far as I know, there were already many freelancing sites before the pandemic and when people lost their offline jobs, they tried their luck with online freelancing jobs and this made things quite competitive for people. I am quite sure an influx of new freelancers might have increased the number of new freelancing platforms.
You have said the right thing because there where enough site which already exist and I think that those site are still in existing for now but new site has emerges and people are working there,a site like this is a great place for us to learn about this site many of them keep coming but its ability and how to detect the scam site

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe, most of this paying site have been in existence even before the outbreak of the pandemic. just that people then, where not much concerned with the online stuffs and also paying site so it's become unfamiliar to them. I haven't come across any new site this days.

The pandemic has taught a lot of companies that it is cheaper for them to get some job done if they are allocating it to freelancers. This is a particular reason why freelance sites are becoming much more popular.

Well as it stands the only and sure legit site that pays well is bizdustry I know there are others that pays but I prefer bizdustry to any other

I don't, really think, there is any new freelance site which has been after the pandemic outbreak. what I believe is that, most if the online money making site, has been in existence even before the pandemic outbreak. But alot of people where not aware of there existence not until the pandemic.

I don't, really think, there is any new freelance site which has been after the pandemic outbreak. what I believe is that, most if the online money making site, has been in existence even before the pandemic outbreak. But alot of people where not aware of there existence not until the pandemic.
The pandemic really made things easy I see many freelance site coming and go during and after the pandemic,some GPT site which I just discover recently was created after the pandemic and I think people are still working with them and get paid daily so its better you made your own research or nobody will tell you one except you are lucky to come across this in a forum

You see this pandemic has made most people discovered their talents. Most people now sticks around internet and use their laptops and phone more than usual. There are new freelance website that came up during pandemic.

Upwork and fiverr are the only freelance marketplace I know. it can be very hard to sign up as a new seller on both platform at present. Another thing is that there is a tough competition among the sellers which makes it hard for a new seller to make money faster on the platform.

Well, during the pandemic, I worked for copywriting network and I earned more than 200$ worth of Bitcoin. It was working very well until November or December last year when they slashed their payment.

I got discouraged but I still made almost 50$ in June. But it's not doing well now

The number of freelance sites has definitely increased since the outcome of the pandemic because a lot of people now work from home. Companies also prefer to hire people who can work from home.

Well, during the pandemic, I worked for copywriting network and I earned more than 200$ worth of Bitcoin. It was working very well until November or December last year when they slashed their payment.

I got discouraged but I still made almost 50$ in June. But it's not doing well now
That was great so you made alot of money with them what was the name of the firm and what is the issue they are facing now?I work with upwork but sometime its take long for my bid project to be accepted so I commit most of my time to bizdustry

I know of freelance.com before the pandemic but I'm sure there would be lots of them out there now because the lockdown made a lot of people go indoors and involved I writting for freelance sites so I'm sure there could be new sites now

I have also observed that free lawn services has been increasing very widely after the pandemic because a lot of people will not prefer to work from home. You can always use this opportunity in order to diversify your sources of income to o.

Since the pandemic has been around, has there been any new freelance sites started to help people find more work? I imagine there are some new freelance sites out there, if so, are any of them worth working on? What are some good new ones?

15 Best Freelance Websites to Find Work

1. Fiverr
2. Toptal
3. Upwork
4. Freelancer.com
5. Flexjobs
6. SimplyHired
7. Guru
8. LinkedIn
9. Behance
10. 99designs
11. Dribbble
12. People Per Hour
13. ServiceScape
14. DesignHill
15. TaskRabbit

With the pandemic, however, the popularity of sites has grown as more and more people have become isolated in the online world.

the pandemic has really helped on introducing people to online earnings. Freelancing site are not as available as it's used to be but their are many freelancing sites.
[automerge]1638735828[/automerge]
Not too long I've joined the world of online earnings I don't earn much but I still enjoy my presence online. But for you I believe by now you've earned a meaningful amount online.

Last edited:
What I understand, about most of the freelance site, is that this site have been in existence even before the pandemic outbreak but alot of people where not aware not until the pandemic which cause down alot of business that makes people to realise.

Even though with the pandemic there has not been any new freelancing websites coming up, but only more competition among the freelancers .

Even though with the pandemic there has not been any new freelancing websites coming up, but only more competition among the freelancers .
How sure are you that there are none of those site that come up?I think that the internet is so wide enough and I beleive that there are alot of freelance site that come up since the pandemic but you may not really know so its all about research before you can detect one

Since the pandemic made many people jobless, I think we need to create more online money earning opportunities. I do believe that freelancing could be the best alternative for jobless people and more websites should be created.

I don't think there have been any new freelance site since the pandemic. People are still working on the old freelance sites, they are more reliable anyway.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds