Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Apple vs Android (mobile phones)?

htb24

Credits
Which do you guys prefer? Apple phones or Android phones?
I personally prefer Android phones as they just seem a lot easier to use and they are a lot less restrictive. Also there is more choice of Phone manufacturer with Android.

Advertisement Placeholder
I always try my best to avoid Apple products. For the most part, I think they are over hyped and too expensive. Still, I got myself an iPhone last summer, and I have fallen in love with it. It is my weapon of choice when I am flirting with the ladies (lol), and it has worked flawless over the past few months. I guess I'll go with Apple in this case. iPhones are awesome. :cool:

Android all day. I had a I Phone a few years ago, it was not durable and the battery life was horrible. The sticker Apple puts on their products is worth 200 dollars

I love the camera on Apple products but I will always be an Android person. The customization options available is second to none and they let you do whatever you want with the phone. Plus there are many Androids you can choose from and their not always overpriced like Apple phones are

I think from an overall usability perspective, I would put my vote to iOS, but I don't think it's worth the extra price premium, and I still think my Nexus 5 is an excellent phone nonetheless.

I read an article that said Apple is removing the headphone jacks to make the phone thinner.

So, with that, I won't be buying an apple phone. :p Didn't they learn their lesson about making their phones thin, the iPhone 6+ bent for crying out loud.

BUMPIN' OLD THREADS

I used to stay clear of iPhones, but after a while Android started feeling.. dull. No matter which phone it felt boring, incomplete and no matter how much I customized it, I was never happy with it.

Then I got an iPhone 6, and despite not being able to customize it, I really like it. The sleek design, continuity, responsiveness & battery life are fantastic. Happiest I've been with a mobile phone since my old Blackberry.

BUMPIN' OLD THREADS

I used to stay clear of iPhones, but after a while Android started feeling.. dull. No matter which phone it felt boring, incomplete and no matter how much I customized it, I was never happy with it.

Then I got an iPhone 6, and despite not being able to customize it, I really like it. The sleek design, continuity, responsiveness & battery life are fantastic. Happiest I've been with a mobile phone since my old Blackberry.
I agree with you.

I'm kinda scared to go with an iPhone. :p I have everything through Google Play and not having my purchases and things come along with my iPhone would just be really sad. Lol.

I do love however the iPhone and it's sleekness and design.

BUMPIN' OLD THREADS

This is my story exactly, except that now that I want to start developing apps and such, I can't because I don't have a mac. Was going to try purchasing OSX and using it in VirtualBox, but VirtualBox no longer supports OSX as a guest OS. :[ RIP Dreams

I much prefer Android. Not only can I develop for the platform without splashing out on a $900 Mac, I can also access more content, download addons for games from the internet and manage my own files. Also, generally, they have more features than overhyped apple products.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds