Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Anyone using Blender?

rick

Recognized member
Website
rickdavis.org
Credits
I've been trying (on my own, when time allows) to learn Blender, is anyone here using it?
If so, how do you like it?

My experience so far is learning the interface and following some basic tutorials.
There is soo much to learn in addition to all the new terminology.
It will be hard, but worth it I think.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think you've got it right there, a lot to learn but in the end it is worth it. I would say the learning curve is quite steep, tried it myself in the past. Obviously the benefits are the huge support and community around the software.

I am learning blender as well. It is so hard to earn that if you don't take your funniest time to learn it, you'll give them. Even so, sometimes, only existing projects made with blender and 3D models keep me motivated. I follow text tutorial and YouTube videos.

I started with Blender but I've long since moved to the more mainstream option like Maya and 3DSMax just because they're more robust and you can be sure that what you learn there can transfer to almost any other 3D application. The great thing about Blender is that it's open source so many people can share and make plug ins and all that other stuff for it without having to pay that much.

I started learning it at the beginning of last year but ended up having a problem with my computer so I had to put it to the side. I plan to start learning how to use it again as soon as I have some extra time. Blender is absolutely amazing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds