Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anyone ever work with Ezoic?

WebKitty

Reputable member
Credits
My one blog got approved for their ad services and I used them for about 3 years. You have to meet their requirements in order to be a partner for their ad program. Anyways, I was earning good money in the beginning and it seemed to grow pretty fast. As time went on, I found them to actually be slowing down my site and I was losing my ranks because of it on Google. I ended up switching back to Adsense for this reason.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can't see which network you're talking about but if you are not making decent money and if your page loading time is increasing then it better you stop using them and join other networks.

My one blog got approved for their ad services and I used them for about 3 years. You have to meet their requirements in order to be a partner for their ad program. Anyways, I was earning good money in the beginning and it seemed to grow pretty fast. As time went on, I found them to actually be slowing down my site and I was losing my ranks because of it on Google. I ended up switching back to Adsense for this reason.
I feel you bro. I also signed up for Ezoic sometime back but had to switch back to Google Adsense because they made my site to be heavy and my audience started complaining. Yes, they pay very well especially when you have heavy traffic, but it comes at a cost.

When I heard of ezoic, I applied and they rejected my site for low traffic. When I checked their traffic requirements I found that they were looking to monetize websites that had 50k monthly impression. None of my websites qualified and I never applied again.

There is a reason Adsense is still on top when it comes to being the king of ads. As long as your forum or website is building good traffic, you can earn better with Adsense. There are times that the revenue may not be much though, but it is always better to be patient and find out how to boost your page instead of switching.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds