Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anyone been to Pepper Palace?

Website
gexforums.com
Credits
What’s life without flavor and spice? Boring and repetitive, that’s what. Life without flavor is a starched white shirt. It’s melba toast. Life without flavor is just plain wrong. And we’re not going to allow it. Our daily mission is to share flavor with chiliheads (and others) everywhere who crave it.
https://pepperpalace.com
Pepper palace is a pretty cool shop that sells everything from Mild to Extreme in terms of heat. Hot Sauces, Wing Sauces, BBQ sauces, etc etc.. They even have a Bloody Mary mix haha.

They have over 160 stores in the USA and are still growing. Anyone been to one before? Do you like their products?

I personally love their Fire Roasted Salsa and Calamity Pain hot sauce.

Advertisement Placeholder
We had a chance to go to their original store in Gatlinburg but we didn't because of other things. We have one where I live though and I got a mild garlic one that was soooo good. My husband I think got Death by Salsa, for sure that or the Reaper Salsa. He likes spicy xD I loved it, I want to go again and maybe get some more. I like salsa a lot, but might buy sauces and stuff eventually! I forgot they have BBQ sauce! I'll have to check it out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds