Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any kpop fans here?

lludawg

Reputable member
Credits
I recently became a kpop fan. It is interesting how I can like music which I cannot understand. Let me know if you are a kpop fan!

Advertisement Placeholder
Liking music which doesn't understand is completely normal, since you can like music because of its rhythm or the way the words go together. I hardly ever listen to kpop, more of a jpop "fan" due to the amount of anime I watch.

I love Kpop. I had a friend that was obsessed with Korean culture and I guess I started listening to it back then, but I really started getting into it a few years ago. Big Bang, CL, Teen Top, etc. Love them!

I really like kpop. I listen to mainly the songs they play during an anime show and to PSY. I really love Gangnam stlye, Right now, and Gentleman. Right Now is probably my favorite though. There was this other artist that I used to listen to but she made a song called Rose and it got really viral. If you find out who she is, tell me lol.

I really like kpop. I listen to mainly the songs they play during an anime show and to PSY. I really love Gangnam stlye, Right now, and Gentleman. Right Now is probably my favorite though. There was this other artist that I used to listen to but she made a song called Rose and it got really viral. If you find out who she is, tell me lol.
This is the only song called "Rose" that I know. Is it the one you are talking about?

This is the only song called "Rose" that I know. Is it the one you are talking about?

Yes that's her ! Oh my gosh how did you find it!? O: I've been looking for that song for ages :p It has the same beat to two other songs I listen to and that's one of the reasons why I love this song omg , thanks for finding it for me.

Yes that's her ! Oh my gosh how did you find it!? O: I've been looking for that song for ages :p It has the same beat to two other songs I listen to and that's one of the reasons why I love this song omg , thanks for finding it for me.
I have only heard it a couple times but I remembered it when I saw "Rose" haha.
I guess since this is now the official Kpop thread, I am going to post songs I am currently listening to!

I have only heard it a couple times but I remembered it when I saw "Rose" haha.
I guess since this is now the official Kpop thread, I am going to post songs I am currently listening to!

Haha nice! I like expanding my sentences and add key words so people know what I'm talking about.
The Red Light song is so flashy but I like the synchronized dancing they do . Is this the same singer who sings Rose?
I'm listening to Right Now by PSY .

Haha nice! I like expanding my sentences and add key words so people know what I'm talking about.
The Red Light song is so flashy but I like the synchronized dancing they do . Is this the same singer who sings Rose?
I'm listening to Right Now by PSY .

PSY is freaking hilarious haha! The Red Light song is by a different group, not the same singer in "Rose." I really wish Kpop came to Canada!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds