Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

George Michael

Jason

Legendary member
Bronze Member
Website
drummerlesson.com
I'm a fan of his music and I know there are many cheesy stereotypes around and graduating HS in 95, I know, but looking back without prejudice, again, he really had one voice and songwriting ability. Did he write the songs? Did you think the death explanation was true?

The best example is Last Christmas - not only did he write it and sing it, it's well known that he played all the instruments on it (none for Andrew Ridgeley or any session musicians)

The death explanation... hard to say. Probably though.

The best example is Last Christmas - not only did he write it and sing it, it's well known that he played all the instruments on it (none for Andrew Ridgeley or any session musicians)

The death explanation... hard to say. Probably though.
Definitely some real talent. Like I said, the whole gay and California look was part of the music, but also a put-off.

also a put-off.
There were a whole lot of artists in the 1980s for whom sex was... a fluid concept.

Freddie Mercury comes to mind as a contender as does Holly Johnson (Frankie Goes To Hollywood's singer)

It's funny how many people actually enjoyed the flamboyant artists in the 80's are the same ones who are snowflakes when it comes to trans people these days... :V Anyways I do like some of George Michael's music but I'm a sucker for that 80's synthpop! I will admit I actually do like Last Christmas, it's probably my favorite song of his.

It's funny how many people actually enjoyed the flamboyant artists in the 80's are the same ones who are snowflakes when it comes to trans people these days... :V Anyways I do like some of George Michael's music but I'm a sucker for that 80's synthpop! I will admit I actually do like Last Christmas, it's probably my favorite song of his.
Christmas hits are very profitable for an obvious reason.

George Michaels album "Listen Without Prejudice, Volume One" is a masterpiece, and one of my favorite albums of all time. I didn't care for much of the other stuff he did musically, but this album was an odd duck that most people didn't like, but I was absolutely in love with.

George Michaels album "Listen Without Prejudice, Volume One" is a masterpiece, and one of my favorite albums of all time. I didn't care for much of the other stuff he did musically, but this album was an odd duck that most people didn't like, but I was absolutely in love with.
Yeah, that's a good one. It has Freedom90 on it. I like all his albums and with Wham, but there's one or two hits I didn't like. They were too cheesy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds