Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any foreign currency making a comeback?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Any foreign currency you recommend investing in that recently made a comeback? Maybe currency that rose in worth in recent months, maybe due to covid going away for some locations. If not yet, do you think more foreign currency will make a comeback?

Advertisement Placeholder
Any foreign currency you recommend investing in that recently made a comeback? Maybe currency that rose in worth in recent months, maybe due to covid going away for some locations. If not yet, do you think more foreign currency will make a comeback?
This for forex traders, i don't involve in asset apart from crypto, recently i want to know more about stock... Even though its not violate like crypto....

You shouldn't depend on what people tell you here only when it comes to where you want to stick your hard earned money into. You should take your research very seriously here to determine the right course of action

The Canadian dollars is one. It has been on the low side for the past few months against the dollar, but it will surely bounce back before the last quarter of the year.

Instead of looking for foreign currency to invest into why not invest in crypto currency exchange Business and find a good coin to invest into and make your money at the end of the day

Why not simply invest your money into any of the major popular cryptocurrencies like the Bitcoin instead of looking for foreign currency that is espected to come back.

A lot of Investors are leaving currency investment at the moment and trooping into gold, silver and crypto currency exchange Business. The best thing for you to do is just to follow the recent trend to make money from

Personally, I have not traded forex before so I would not know how the pairs work or the currency that will generate fast profit. But it is still good that I have gained some knowledge of it through the comments above. And no knowledge is a waste. And there are so much to learn here while earning some bucks. It is just my opinion though.

There is no much talk about which foreign currency one should be investing in. You can either say you want to be trading forex or just look for a very cryptocurrency to invest that money in

This your question basically bothers on forex trading. And so, the right question I think you should be asking here is if any currency pair is making a comeback rather than saying if any foreign currency is making a comeback

Yes, people here understands that you are talking about forex trading. But actually I will suggest that you buy dollars and keep at the moment or better still buy USDT.

I don't really know any foreign currency only one I can recommend you to invest is bitcoin so that you can get more profit from the investment.

I will advise you try the Australian dollar.
It is really gaining some market price in the recent weeks.
But investing in crypto is still the best and more profitable

I don't really understand what you are trying to say, some people do invest in a country's currency especially the one that is growing like the Great British pounds ,this is as a result that they are afraid that their country's currency might depreciate over a period of time.

Foreign currencies to watch now are the Australian dollar and this Chinese yuan.
These two are making some good market, especially the Chinese yuan following the e-yuan speculation

That's a great. But why not invest on cryotocurrencies. Just check out for a good coin and invest on it I believe you will earn a meaningful returns.

Honestly I don't think I can give suggestions right now, because it's been a while since I followed the trends on the forex market. I'm sure if I look it up right now I might be able to give suggestions.

Instead of hunting for foreign currency that is expected to return, why not invest your money in one of the big popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin?

I think the US dollar has suffered a bit upwelling and downwelling over time, but it is sure to make a comeback. Another foreign currency would be that Canadian dollar. Forex traders can look out for these two.

Well, one coin in my opinion that bounced back was the Euro - it really took a major hit as Europe was one of the major continents affected if not the most affected.
But they've taken a recovery since then.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds