Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Anonymous?

Advertisement Placeholder
I allow the ability to go invisible so that people cannot see if the users are online or not. Otherwise, I don't think there's even an option to login anonymously. I've never even heard of that, to be honest.

I allow the ability to go invisible so that people cannot see if the users are online or not. Otherwise, I don't think there's even an option to login anonymously. I've never even heard of that, to be honest.
I have never heard of that either. I do allow users to go invisible. I know on 4Chan you can post without an account but that is the only forum I know of that you can go "Anonymous" on.

I allow members to login without being seen. I actually do it quite a bit myself. It's a handy little feature that ensures no one else knows how little of a life I actually have.

I allowed anonymity on my forum. It's important that everyone can there privacy for the right reason. I never used this but I saw other users used this feature that was enabled on my forum.

We allow our user here on the forum the ability to login without being seen by other members. I've logged in anonymously on forums in the past. Every legitimate user here needs the privacy for one reason or another and we respect that. Then there are some users who log in without being seen just for the sole purpose of spamming. It always come back to bite them though.

We allow our user here on the forum the ability to login without being seen by other members. I've logged in anonymously on forums in the past. Every legitimate user here needs the privacy for one reason or another and we respect that. Then there are some users who log in without being seen just for the sole purpose of spamming. It always come back to bite them though.
That's okay, my dog loves to bite. :smilingimp:
Anonymous log in is a bad idea. Hidden from the community when you're on? That is okay.
I've even seen some plugins where users can post in a forum and it removes all your information from your post so no one knows who posted it. The only reason I would see for this is a certain forum that is made for people to express themselves without fear of retaliation or to get something off their chest. I've seen these kinds of plugins for forums that is dedicated to the communities of the abused, suicidal, etc.

That's okay, my dog loves to bite. :smilingimp:
Anonymous log in is a bad idea. Hidden from the community when you're on? That is okay.
I've even seen some plugins where users can post in a forum and it removes all your information from your post so no one knows who posted it. The only reason I would see for this is a certain forum that is made for people to express themselves without fear of retaliation or to get something off their chest. I've seen these kinds of plugins for forums that is dedicated to the communities of the abused, suicidal, etc.

Down boy! Down! Boy that dog loves to bite. :tongueout:

I meant to say hidden, not anonymous. I was having conversation offline with a family member who anonymously pulled an prank on a rotten stinker. I'm not even going to go there. Whenever a user chooses to remain hidden online, then that's OK. Anonymous login isn't a great idea at all. I agree.

it must be a new feature.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds