Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anime

Advertisement Placeholder
Naruto Shippuden 4/5

I would give them a 5/5, but there are way too many filler episodes that just draw the series out.

Naruto Shippuden 4/5

I would give them a 5/5, but there are way too many filler episodes that just draw the series out.
I got halfway through Shippuden, I like where the story was going but the filler episodes are super annoying. :/

As cliche as this is, my favorite anime is anything by Studio Ghibli and/or Hayao Miyazaki

I got halfway through Shippuden, I like where the story was going but the filler episodes are super annoying. :/

As cliche as this is, my favorite anime is anything by Studio Ghibli and/or Hayao Miyazaki

The characters are pretty much at the point now that they are god-like. I personally like it, but sometimes I miss the old naruto days where shadow clone jutsu was the hottest jutsu on the block aside from sexy jutsu.

Dragon Ball Z

I watched all of them, including the movies at least 3 times. Ironically I hated Dragon Ball for some reason.
My favorite characters have to be Vegeta and Piccolo. I can't stand Gohan... So annoying.

5/5 from me.

Attack on Titan

After watching the first episode, I had to watch the other episodes and actually managed to do this in one sitting. I can't wait for the new episodes.

5/5 from me.

Anything from Key Studio is my favorite.

With the newest anime, Charlotte, I'd have to give it a 10/10. They just released an OVA which brought back tears and all the great memories.

Anything from Key Studio is my favorite.

With the newest anime, Charlotte, I'd have to give it a 10/10. They just released an OVA which brought back tears and all the great memories.
Never heard of it. Perhaps I will check it out. Just what my fiance needs, more anime for me to get into..

Dragon Ball Z

I watched all of them, including the movies at least 3 times. Ironically I hated Dragon Ball for some reason.
My favorite characters have to be Vegeta and Piccolo. I can't stand Gohan... So annoying.

5/5 from me.

I continue to watch DBZ to this day. Have you heard of Dragon Ball Super?

I would say One Piece is my personal favorite anime of all time. The amount of crazyness going on in that show is just plain awesome. Definitely a must watch for any anime fan.

I would say One Piece is my personal favorite anime of all time. The amount of crazyness going on in that show is just plain awesome. Definitely a must watch for any anime fan.

I love the new One Piece episodes especially Luffy's new gear.

Dragon Ball

It was one of the first (if not the first) animes I watched, and all after it was not as great as Dragon Ball!

5/5

I always loved Inuyasha! It was really good, the characters and the story line were fun for me to follow when I was younger.
Oh man that show was my jam as a kid. I remember weeknights on "The Zone" would have Dragonball-Z and Inuyasha.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds