Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anime

Oh man that show was my jam as a kid. I remember weeknights on "The Zone" would have Dragonball-Z and Inuyasha.
I don't think I ever heard of The Zone here. xD For me Inuyasha was the show that would play before AdultSwim would start on Cartoon Network. And DBZ played on Saturday mornings. xD I don't know if it came on during the week as well though but it was just tradition to watch DBZ on Saturdays.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think I ever heard of The Zone here. xD For me Inuyasha was the show that would play before AdultSwim would start on Cartoon Network. And DBZ played on Saturday mornings. xD I don't know if it came on during the week as well though but it was just tradition to watch DBZ on Saturdays.

I was mistaken! It came after the zone. "The Zone" was/might still be a segment/specific channel lineup on one of the Canadian kids channels "YTV".

I get a lot of crap for saying this but I loved Pokemon when it first started in America. I don't know if it is still going as an anime series, I would imagine so, but I loved the first 3 or 4 years of it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds