Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Animal

Advertisement Placeholder
For me, it would definitely have to be spiders, snakes, or rats. I don't like any of those at all and if I could banish them from the earth forever I would without a second thought. Tarantulas would be the first I would see go if I had the chance, gives me shivers thinking about them.

I've had a total of 13 pet rats in my lifetime and domesticated rats are nothing like the big, ugly ones you see on a street corner. They may like to chew on most of what they get their teeth into, but as long as you watch them closely they won't likely do any damage to your home. We used to put barriers up and let them run around the living room freely. They will fall asleep in the palm of your hand or on your shoulder. They can be cute creatures.

I’m scared of spiders but at the same time I’m fascinated looking at them. I’d really love a tarantula in a glass aquarium. I hate flies and mosquitos.

Those little bastards!! I so hate them because they have dealt me. Over here in my country, they will say that Mosquitoes have shown you pepper 😂..
I have suffered in the hands of mosquitoes. It is something that I hate especially when I am sleeping and the noise woke me up. I hate it terribly and as a result of the fact that it can mess up one's sleep.

Snakes is one animal I'm never gonna be comfortable with being in the same space with. I heard some people keep them as pets. How can you keep what's capable of killing you in your home as a pet?

I have suffered in the hands of mosquitoes. It is something that I hate especially when I am sleeping and the noise woke me up. I hate it terribly and as a result of the fact that it can mess up one's sleep.
I don't have any problems with them biting me a few times and go their way but it gets me very annoyed when they don't bite and come to sing songs in my ears. I slapped myself the other trying to kill one. Imagine slapping myself hard because of mosquitoes... 😒

I’m scared of spiders but at the same time I’m fascinated looking at them. I’d really love a tarantula in a glass aquarium. I hate flies and mosquitos.
House flies can be very disgusting. There are big one's which makes the buzzing noise like bees, I can't stand them at all. Their noise makes it very uncomfortable.

Snakes is one animal I'm never gonna be comfortable with being in the same space with. I heard some people keep them as pets. How can you keep what's capable of killing you in your home as a pet?
I don't like snakes either but as long as I can kill it, I won't hesitate for a second.

Also, it's a meat that I actually enjoy eating. Although, it's not all snakes that we eat here.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds