Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Animal or crop farming?

Thosynho

Mythical member
Credits
When considering going into farming for investment the question to whether to go into crop or animals always pop up. You want to know which one is more viable and high in ROI. Some people would prefer going into crop farming and after harvest they sell the harvested crops while others love to invest in animal farming. What would you go for if you were to go into farming?

Advertisement Placeholder
When considering going into farming for investment the question to whether to go into crop or animals always pop up. You want to know which one is more viable and high in ROI. Some people would prefer going into crop farming and after harvest they sell the harvested crops while others love to invest in animal farming. What would you go for if you were to go into farming?
I would go into crop farming

it depends on what you are good at. for me I would love to go into crop farming and rice farming to be specific. most of the rice that we eat in my country Nigeria are all imported. but the only challenge that I will have in rice farming is the processing part of it because it will require a lot of power.
[automerge]1611605314[/automerge]
it depends on what you are good at. for me I would love to go into crop farming and rice farming to be specific. most of the rice that we eat in my country Nigeria are all imported. but the only challenge that I will have in rice farming is the processing part of it because it will require a lot of power.

Both of these are highly profitable, but best option is animal farming because more profit can be gained from animal farming Because both of these have my experience, animal farming is good because it does not require much investment, you can start with less investment.

Animal farming will be very much more profitable compared to crop farming because in animal farming you can start up animal farming with a little amount of money if you have the male and female animal but in crop farming you really need a lot of things like machineries that will handle the farming system for you.

I will prefer animal farming because the rate of reproduction is none compare to crop farming in my own view, here is a brief of my intake as regards this.
Livestock farming systems produce milk and meat for human consumption. Milk and meat provide important nutritional compounds, especially protein. Nomadic derive their nutrition almost completely from milk and meat from ruminant animals but for most people, animal protein supplements a predominantly vegetable diet with essential amino acids and vitamins that are in short supply in vegetarian diets. Consumption of animal proteins is related to human culture but also to the level of prosperity; the higher the standard of living the larger the consumption of animal protein. The increase in human population, together with the increase in the standard of living in developed countries, are the main reasons for the rapid growth in numbers of farm animals worldwide and also for the increased impacts of livestock farming systems on the biosphere during the last few decades.

If you have a land about 1 hector or 2 Acer, which is fertilize to grow crops, then you should grow your crops and you should build a place there with 2 rooms for animals. Because farming animals will need grass for those too, and that grass should be in to your crops, so both of them will be done at once, this is how in my neighborhood people do.

There are a lot of factors that you would like to consider. If I want to go into crop farming the availability of land would be the biggest factor. If you don't have much land or expertise, then going into animal farming would be better. All in all they are both profitable ventures and any of them would be great for you.

it has become trendy to dye pet fur into unusual colors and patterns. Many different colors and patterns have popped up in the pet population including pastels, stripes, and spots. This can be an interesting sideline for a pet groomer that will create a buzz in the local pet community. There are also some colorists working on movie sets, heightening or changing the coloration of animal actors.

Goat Mowing Service
Some enterprising goat owners rent out their goats for eco-friendly mowing and weed control purposes. A small herd of goats can mow a pasture in a few days, and they are great for difficult areas like hills and uneven terrain. Major companies like Yahoo and Google use goat mowing services on their business campuses, and Amazon jumped on the trend in the spring of 2015 by offering goat grazing rentals on the home services section of the website.

Goose Control
Goose control services are growing in popularity, and they are often used by golf courses and resorts to minimize the nuisance issues associated with a resident flock (namely goose droppings). Goose control businesses encourage geese to relocate through a combination of herding dogs, repellents, boats, and other measures that make the protected facility undesirable. These businesses must be careful, however, to operate within federal regulations regarding geese and other waterfowl.

Cat Cafes
Cat cafes have become very popular in Japan, and in the United States, you can now find them in several states including California and New York. Cat cafes usually charge an admission fee for cat access and also sell traditional cafe products such as coffee and baked goods. Some cat cafes feature rescue cats from local shelters that are available for adoption.

Pet Taxi Service
Pet taxi services have grown in popularity in recent years. This option is ideal for busy owners who need help getting their pets to appointments. This business also has an extremely low start-up cost, making it very accessible for those looking to enter the pet service market.

Pet Psychic or Communicator
Pet psychics and animal communicators may be a little “out there” as a far as a career choice, but some owners swear by their pet psychic. A belief in telepathic communication is a must for this business.

Pet Prosthetics
There are several providers of pet prosthetics and cosmetic implants in the current pet product market. Our favorite oddball product is “Neuticals,” the surgically implanted prosthetic testicles for neutered dogs. The company claims to have sold more than 500,000 implants.

Pooper Scooper Service
Pooper scooper services have shown a sharp uptick in popularity. There are even several major franchises that offer aspiring business owners the chance to become part of an established team (such as Pet Butler and DoodyCalls).

Luxury Pet Hotels
Owners are increasingly willing to spend money on their pets, and some pay top dollar to board their pets in luxury “hotel rooms” that have a human bed, television, and other amenities. These hotels also tend to feature webcams so owners can view their pets at any time while they travel.

End of Life Pet Services
A growing segment of the pet services market is devoted to end-of-life services such as cremation, pet funerals, pet cemeteries, pet memorials, or taxidermy. There are many potential services that could be offered individually or packaged together in a single business entity.
[automerge]1612698090[/automerge]
it has become trendy to dye pet fur into unusual colors and patterns. Many different colors and patterns have popped up in the pet population including pastels, stripes, and spots. This can be an interesting sideline for a pet groomer that will create a buzz in the local pet community.

The question for those that are really confused in making a choice might not really be confusing at all. I will choose to keep animal that crop farming. It is More easier for me to manage animals that farming crops.

They both work hand in hand and compliment each other. A crop farmer needs animal dung to serve as organic manure for his crop and for biological control if weeds within the farm. A animal production needs the crop farmer for pasture, so that his/her animal can feed. The funniest thing about agriculture, is that each branch need each other for survival and sustainance.S farmer who practice any of the two, should make sure that his/her farm are close to each other

Well shall as for me I have to say that crop business is go because it is good and it can be managed by some one. But animal business is like training another person Asin in from of training another human being. But one thing you should know is that the person will make huge profit

There are a lot of factors that you would like to consider. If I want to go into crop farming the availability of land would be the biggest factor. If you don't have much land or expertise, then going into animal farming would be better. All in all they are both profitable ventures and any of them would be great for you.
Your point is valid brother. Going into crop farming on a commercial scale, you need a piece of land running to hectares. Although animal farming demands piece of lands too but not as crop farming. In all, you need to be well trained in it.

Well it depends on the location of the individual, where I reside crop farming is a No for me, I prefer animal rearing, duo both farming have their merits and demerits but animal farm seems to be cool with me and it would involve good an of profits, basically, where one lives will determine which to go for because for example one can't be living in the city and thinking of farming unlike those in the village

I think it is not lucrative to go into crop farming games days in my country because of the fulani herdsmen. They are one of the reason why we are having food security in the country is there still engaging in nomadic means of rearing cattle. The only reason why I could go into crop farming is that if support me with the fencing of my farmland to prevent parties from getting in there.

Both farming are best as it is animal farming or either it is crop farming. It is also known as mixed farming and there is wide variation in mixed systems.At a higher level, a region can consist of individual specialized farms and service systems that together act as a mixed system. It is very beneficial.

Farming is a very good and lucrative venture which can build an empire for a generation. Crop farming is more preferred to animal farming to me because crop doesn't require extra care as you will give to animal. Even though we need to take care of the crop too but the stress minimal compare to animal care.

crop farming is good but come with lots of challenges which sometimes are natural while other artificial cause by man kind but animal rearing are with its own kind too

It depends on the location of the individual. Going into crop farming you need a piece of land like a hectares. I will choose animal keeping because it is more easy to keep animals than farming crops. In all you just have to be well trained in it. The important thing you know is the person most make profit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds