Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Animal or crop farming?

When considering going into farming for investment the question to whether to go into crop or animals always pop up. You want to know which one is more viable and high in ROI. Some people would prefer going into crop farming and after harvest they sell the harvested crops while others love to invest in animal farming. What would you go for if you were to go into farming?
Both of them are good but I would prefer you go into animal farming, because it requires less risk, and more gain. In animal farming, nothing is a waste, starting from the animal waste to the meat

Advertisement Placeholder
For me I don't know anything about animal so I will definitely go for crop farming as this is the area that I am quite familiar with and I am quite confident that I will Excel in it but I don't know much about you so I will advise you to go for the option that better suits you.

Actually both ways are not bad either way you go you need the mentality to succeed in them . I'm a student studying Animal Production and health and I wish to do lots of research on farm animal genetics to bring out a new breed of farm animals.

I prefer animal farming and crop farming because animal farming it's more lucrative and also you can do it at the comfort of your home and does not require large hectares of land.

Animal farming could be very profitable and also quite interesting by the down sides are enormous, one will be faced with alot of issues mostly when the start up is low. One might lose everything to mortality. Crop farming is most preferred by me as it has less challenges.

I would suggest that you use the two to your advantage but start small. When you farm the crops, the dumpings from the farm animals would be a good source of nutrient for them.

To me i prefer animal farming because it have been a good source of income for human beings. And at present, livestock farming is undoubtedly a money-making business both as large-scale and small-scale.

If you want to do farming, you need to combine animal farming and crop farming at the same time. That's because you can use animal poop as fertilizer for your plants and agro produce to feed your animals. I come from farming family and I am saying this base don my own experience.

Animal farming for sure. I own a poultry farm, and being able to have a better time with my birds is always going to top the list of things that I do every day. You know, understanding them and how they react to feeding periods is another good example of it.

When considering going into farming for investment the question to whether to go into crop or animals always pop up. You want to know which one is more viable and high in ROI. Some people would prefer going into crop farming and after harvest they sell the harvested crops while others love to invest in animal farming. What would you go for if you were to go into farming?

Currently, I am into the business of animal farming. This is the reason why I have a business of poultry and fish farming that I have been managing for the past six years.

It is a business that I have an invested everything that I have to see it become successful. I know that crop farming is also very productive but it is something that I cannot get into right now because I don't have the farmland needed to do so.

Currently, I am into the business of animal farming. This is the reason why I have a business of poultry and fish farming that I have been managing for the past six years.

It is a business that I have an invested everything that I have to see it become successful. I know that crop farming is also very productive but it is something that I cannot get into right now because I don't have the farmland needed to do so.

Crop farming could also be one of the best businesses in case if you reside in an agricultural country. There are many farmers who have engaged in crop farming for a long time. They grow many different kinds of vegetables and they also sell them to exporters as well.

Crop farming could also be one of the best businesses in case if you reside in an agricultural country. There are many farmers who have engaged in crop farming for a long time. They grow many different kinds of vegetables and they also sell them to exporters as well.

I know that very well because it's something that I have done in a subsistence level with my family when I was still a teenager. Our survival and feeding was based off on agriculture and farming. It's when recommended by government for people to try and farm to provide some food for themselves.

I know that very well because it's something that I have done in a subsistence level with my family when I was still a teenager. Our survival and feeding was based off on agriculture and farming. It's when recommended by government for people to try and farm to provide some food for themselves.

I think that animal farming could be much easier as compared to crop farming. Crop farming is a quite complicated process. You have to take a great care of crops and this also includes different kinds of crops. Taking care of animals is much easier.

I think that animal farming could be much easier as compared to crop farming. Crop farming is a quite complicated process. You have to take a great care of crops and this also includes different kinds of crops. Taking care of animals is much easier.

I don't really think that crop farming is a complicated process for someone who is knowledgeable in that particular agricultural sector. The same way you think it is complicated is the same way someone who is not involved in animal farming is going to feel it is complicated to be involved in that agricultural sector too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds