Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Animal Crossing New Horizons

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
Does anyone here play Animal Crossing New Horizons? I absolutely love the game but every year due to how busy I am I always miss the Christmas event and I have heard that is really good when they do that. I remember I got this game in May 2020 when we had the lockdowns and COVID was at its worst, I purchased it for myself with the money I got for my birthday and during that time I spent so much time on it, I wouldn't even like to say how many hours I have on it.

Whenever I get on it though, I always get addicted so due to my busy work schedule I haven't been on it as I know it will pull me away from my work.
Have you played Animal Crossing New Horizons? How do you like it?

I have been debating on restarting my island but I did so much to the island I have now I am in two minds as to whether I should or not. Have you restarted your Island yet and if so, how easy did you find it to build back?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have this game Animal Crossing : New Horizons but yet to start playing it. What are the tips that you would give to someone who's going to start playing the game for the first time?

I got hooked on it when it first came out, but eventually stopped caring when most items I needed to decorate my island were DIY recipes I didn't have, and got tired of playing a daily lottery of seeing if I might get a new recipe that I actually needed for my island. All of the cool terraforming options for your island get stale fast when you're waiting an indeterminate amount of time to get the decorations you want to use.
I did go back briefly when the DLC dropped and loved that because it's everything I wish the main game was: fast and non-tedious terraforming, and doesn't lock decorations behind an awful RNG system built around finding someone else who was blessed with a spare DIY card that you need and is willing to give it to you.
Not sure I'd ever go back now though since there are just far less tedious games out there that you can create in and the villagers got old for me quickly with their limited dialogue and lack of doing anything interesting with me or their lives.

Animal Crossing : New Horizons is among the best simulation video games that I have played after Microsoft Flight Simulator.

How would you rate it in comparison with The Sims 4?

I loved it a lot! I bought it also in the midst of COVID and played it alot during the lockdown! I even played it a bit when I was semi-working and in between meetings as we were working from home. I kind of just stopped - I suppose I got really busy. I have picked it up again this past week and enjoyed it a bit. I don't think I'll restart the island, but I think I would if I thought it would make me play more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds