Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Amazon product hunting tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan06

Renowned member
Credits
For a small time gig about trying to do an Amazon VA job i came across the use of some tools of the trade that i didn't think I'd need while trying to do this task. So can anyone recommend me where to get some reliable and working product hunting and keyword searching tools.
It would be much appreciated and thanks a whole bunch in advance as well.?

Advertisement Placeholder

1. Sonar Tool ( Plus Chrome Extension) Sonar is a free Amazon keyword tool developed by Sellics. It utilizes complex algorithms to collect keywords used by Amazon shoppers
  2. Keyword.io Tool :: With Keyword.io , you can can get keyword searches specific for Amazon (as well as Bing, YouTube and more) by just entering a keyword and then get a list of related search terms that your target audience is searching for.

Yes. Looking at an overview, I see that Amazon has also hunting accessories available for sale.
However first, I should know what kind of hunting accessories do you need. After I could then redirect you on the right page.
Thank you.

I no of jungle scouts
What does Jungle Scout do? For starters, it enables you to filter the entire Amazon database to uncover some great opportunities in niche markets.
Also, you can use it to track what your competitors are doing. That way, you can respond to pricing changes or other activities.
Jungle Scout also offers a Chrome extension so that you can get immediate insights when you visit a product detail page, view important info such as estimated sales, review count, and more.

For a small time gig about trying to do an Amazon VA job i came across the use of some tools of the trade that i didn't think I'd need while trying to do this task. So can anyone recommend me where to get some reliable and working product hunting and keyword searching tools.
It would be much appreciated and thanks a whole bunch in advance as well.?
There is a trend of proxy marketing and mostly people are hunting free products of Amazon.
The user can find free products of Amazon through proxy marketing, while they buy products they have to pay and after their live review their amount is refunded.

Sooner tools is one of the best place to search for tools to use in Amazon business but my advice to you is that you should not go into a business you don't know how it is done is better for you to learn it from expert and get all the knowledge and understanding of that business if not it might be difficult for you as a starter, that was how I go into forex trading without knowing how the trade and I lost too much amount of money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds