Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Alien Footage or Hoax? I Honestly Can't Tell

Christopher1

Addicted member
Credits
I still struggle to figure out if this is legit or not... Usually, when I see footage, I can tell if it's CGI, but this footage amazes me. Even if it is CGI, it's amazing nonetheless.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think if this was real, it would be floating around on Youtube. lol I am sure if it was real, very few people would see it.

I am positive that it's not true. Honestly, I don't have any opinion on aliens. They might exist or might not exist.
If you have observed, the footage clearly makes the alien features, hands and the body quite noticeable. Now, if it's a real one, do you think a camera could cover all the angles at that time, but the quality is below average? I don't think so.

Also, I do agree that some organizations are known to cover up the information about aliens and such. I don't know if that's true or not. Honestly, I don't care unless they are abusing something. If possible, I would like to meet a real alien. If that's not possible, I am fine with that too.

I doubt this is a real video. Too many red flags, it closes in on all the feature us Humans predict a "alien" to look like but the rest of the video is in less than poor quality. Do I believe in them? Yes, to an extent. We can not be the only species in this universe. The universe is bigger than anyone could ever imagine or comprehend. There are other planets in the Solar System that have the same qualities of Earth, so therefore other life form could actually exist. Would I be scared if an alien happen to really look like that and try to shake my hand? Of course I would but I believe I would enjoy trying to learn about their co-existence.

I think that aliens exist and US government probably knows about them. There are many alien stories out there and I don't think everyone is faking it. Something's going on and I hope that truth will be revealed soon.

If aliens exist, I think there will be good aliens and bad aliens, just like humans.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds