Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Albums You Wish You Could Hear Again for the First Time

Altair

Loyal member
Credits
Do you ever listen to an album and wish you could hear it for the first time all over again? We all have those albums that hold a special place in our hearts and take us back to a specific moment in our lives. That first listen was magical, and it's a feeling that we wish we could recapture.
What albums make you wish you could hear them again for the first time? What made that initial listen so special, and how did it impact your love for music? Was it the artist's unique sound, the lyrics that spoke to you on a personal level, or the emotions that the music evoked?
For me, the album that I wish I could experience again for the first time is "Wanderlust" by Hollowcove. It was my first time hearing the band, and I was immediately enamored with their mellow, folk-inspired soundscapes and poignant lyrics, which can really transport you to a calm and reflective state. It was the album that made me fall in love with the band and opened my ears to a new world of music.
Which albums do you wish you could hear again for the first time, and why? .

Advertisement Placeholder
Yesss!!

It's pretty much all P!NK'S albums!!! hahahha

200.gif
200.gif

they were all so special as they all spoke to me, as well as meanings and helped me through some bad times, as well as good times!

At the moment, i wish i could hear TRUSTFALL all over again, i'm in love with it so much

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds