Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

AI-Generated Content: SEO-Friendly or Risky?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
AI-generated content is something that seems to be increasing when it comes to content for websites and even forums and blogs but the bigger question is, does it help with SEO or is it risky to use?

What are your thoughts on AI-generated content and SEO, would you say people who use it are taking a risk?

Advertisement Placeholder
Having used AI a lot in previous blog posts I can now identify something which is AI generated very easily, and I am sure that search engines can do so too. In a blog post, Google said:

-----
Google's ranking systems aim to reward original, high-quality content that demonstrates qualities of what we call E-E-A-T: expertise, experience, authoritativeness, and trustworthiness. We share more about this in our How Search Works site.

Our focus on the quality of content, rather than how content is produced, is a useful guide that has helped us deliver reliable, high quality results to users for years.

For example, about 10 years ago, there were understandable concerns about a rise in mass-produced yet human-generated content. No one would have thought it reasonable for us to declare a ban on all human-generated content in response. Instead, it made more sense to improve our systems to reward quality content, as we did.

Focusing on rewarding quality content has been core to Google since we began. It continues today, including through our ranking systems designed to surface reliable information and our helpful content system. The helpful content system was introduced last year to better ensure those searching get content created primarily for people, rather than for search ranking purposes.
-----

I think the keyword here is "original", and since most AI clients such as ChatGPT simply rip information from other sources, that originality can be disputed when something is AI generated.

And this is why I'm not using AI generated content on RTS HQ, with the aim to have every article "handwritten". The irony is that I've become so used to the structure of AI posts that AI checkers sometimes return a false positive on content I have research and written myself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 7)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds