Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Affiliate Marketing

LilGod55

Credits
Affiliate marketing seems to be a substantial and consistent method of making money online.

There are so many methods out there it's hard to know which one to follow.

Is there anyone here who makes money from affiliate marketing that can share their straight forward strategies to closing sales.

Advertisement Placeholder
I tried affiliate marketing and I failed. Not everyone can make money from affiliate marketing. You need to be very good salesman. When I was doing affiliate marketing, I was writing reviews of affiliate products and promoting hand selected products, yet I did not generate sales.

Last edited:
Affiliate marketing is a way to make a lot of money without spending a dime. However, it is not so easy though

Nothing is easy if you do not try. However, there are things that are not for everyone. Not everyone can make money through affiliate marketing.

Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make a good amount of money on the internet. However, you really need to have a wife range of audience for you to be able to do this and make money from it

Earnings from affiliate marketing is very substantial if you the set up right. The moment you are are able to drive traffic to your links and is able to convert to sales the you are set.

Affiliate marketing is a way to make a lot of money without spending a dime. However, it is not so easy though
To make good amount of money with affiliate networks. You will have to spend your money to earn big. Because the free ways are not easy and there is no assurance that you will make a cent form it. But when you pay for some advert or some tips, you will earn it big. Most people making money with it are investing there money

Affiliate marketing seems to be a substantial and consistent method of making money online.

Is there anyone here who makes money from affiliate marketing that can share their straight forward strategies to closing sales.

Seriously this is one of the biggest ways that you can actually make money online because it offers you the opportunity to be making money while you are not even being currently active online once your affiliate marketing link is being used to purchase one item or another.

Affiliate marketing is one of the ways guys are now making money online. The only issue now is just that the market is already saturated and as such it's very hard for beginners to make money from the industy

I have personally never made any money through affiliate marketing as I have not been involved in it extensively however I have known quite a few people that have been able to be quite successful within this division of marketing. The important thing is that you have to have a good social media following in order for you to be successful with affiliate marketing because you must be able to promote your affiliate link.

affiliate marketing is the best and the easiest way to make money online you can make millions of money from affiliate marketing all you need is a strategy and how to get started affiliate marketing is all about finding a positive from someone else and promoting their products

If you want to make money from affiliate marketing, I suggest you get paid courses from established marketers as that's your guarantee to having a good start. That's my opinion though
Also be ready to work hard as affiliate marketing isn't an easy job and isn't meant for lazy people

Affiliate marketing is definitely one of the best ways of making money online in 2021. All you need is to learn the necessary skills and you are good to go.

I have actually read so many positive testimony of how some people are making huge earning from affiliate marketing. At times it is not as easy as they put it as there are some work to do to drive enough traffic to your affiliate link. That is just my opinion.

If i can go back in time to my younger days, i would select, learn and spend all my time for mastering affilate marketing and to keep growing in this area. This is perhaps one of the best and highly rewarding area available on internet although not very easy but needs some good consistent efforts.

Affiliate marketing is an advertising model in which a company compensates third-party publishers to generate traffic or leads to the company's products and services. The third-party publishers are affiliates, and the commission fee incentivizes them to find ways to promote the company

You can earn 5-20 percent sales commission. That's why a lot of people are interested in affiliate marketing. sadly, affiliate marketing does not work for many people. Amazon terminated my associate account because I failed to sell even one product in six months.

Huh!!!🤥🤥which type of affiliate marketing you do that you won't spend a dime... you won't only spent lots of money, you will still have to be hard working despite the money you spent so the money won't before useless at the end of the day....

I developed so much interest in affiliate marketing and I signed up on SFI affiliate marketing but I was required to unlock some doors with my debit card details before I can startup. I left immediately because I can't take such risk and that's not the orientation I got!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds