Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing as a means of making money online isn't easy, you need to be proactive and be ready to push your brand online every time especially when the opportunity arises.

Advertisement Placeholder
Affiliate marketing is the easiest way of making money online without having to spend a dime. It's time consuming but it pays.

Affiliate marketing is best way one can make money but you need to work hard in order to make a lot of money from there, you need to have good product.

Huh!!!🤥🤥which type of affiliate marketing you do that you won't spend a dime... you won't only spent lots of money, you will still have to be hard working despite the money you spent so the money won't before useless at the end of the day....
I'm not sure what that user said was entirely wrong because CPA (cost per action) marketing is also a form of affiliate marketing and you don't need cash to begin. Truth is almost all programs don't require any money to join before you start promoting their products. Just know the quickest way to make it is when you have a list

Affiliate marketing is actually a good avenue for the affiliate to get some commission for promoting the compay and their product.But one need to have a huge number of followers in hs platform or he will have to promote the link through ads and that will cost him in the process.

Affiliate marketing is a business platform that is favourable to those who has the money and it has a principle the higher the amount invested the higher the profit

Nothing is easy if you do not try. However, there are things that are not for everyone. Not everyone can make money through affiliate marketing.

I have actually tried to get into affiliate marketing on more than one occasion but it never really clicked for me. I'm currently learning on Udemy online courses on how to do it right.

Affiliate marketing is one of the easy ways to make money online. You don't need to create your own product before you make money. Just promote products and you earn money from every transaction.

Last edited:
I tried affiliate marketing and I failed. Not everyone can make money from affiliate marketing. You need to be very good salesman. When I was doing affiliate marketing, I was writing reviews of affiliate products and promoting hand selected products, yet I did not generate sales.
It all seems so easy buy I also failed at it. Only a few people ever make money this way. One person I know who has done that is Steve Larsen. He has steps that can works well for almost any product but it needs a bit of expertise and advertisement.

Affiliate marketing is the practice of promoting the products or services of another person or company in exchange for a commission.

Affiliate marketing is something that is very lucrative in the world today because if you are able to get your affiliate marketing link it people will always be making use of it and you are getting money from your sales.

I have never earned from affiliate marketing, but I have read so much about it. The most important thing here is being able to promote your products and services to the right audience, you end up earning well. You should also have platform where you do this promotion, either your own website or a social media platform.

Well personally to me I will prefer network ads reasons is that with network ads it is easy to make money,will many people do have intentions to view things even with intentions or buying but along the side there could be financial constraints,so if that happens a person using network ads while affiliate ads won't gain
[automerge]1636488634[/automerge]
My cousins actually introduced me to affiliate marketing,and I am currently learning it,it is not easy but I know I will become perfect and make earns through affiliate marketing

Last edited:
You can make money from affiliate advertising only when you are a good salesman or a saleswoman. You also need to know how different kind of marketing platforms work. If you are good at selling and if you are skilled with digital marketing, you can earn from affiliate marketing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds