Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advisordia: A Question and Answer Site

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Recently, I came to learn about a question and answer site where registered and verified users can earn by posting questions and answering question. The site is called Advisordia.
Is it legit?
Well, the site is said to have been created by a person who also owns Trendri, a paid to post forum that has now suspended the reward program.
If you are interested you can check this out.

Advertisement Placeholder
Recently, I came to learn about a question and answer site where registered and verified users can earn by posting questions and answering question. The site is called Advisordia.
Is it legit?
Well, the site is said to have been created by a person who also owns Trendri, a paid to post forum that has now suspended the reward program.
I have heard a lot about this site on forumcoin, I think it is legitimate because many users on forumcoin say that it is paying and that the owner is the same owner of Trendri, which was a ptp forum which had to stop paying its members last year, so the website for now is paying, but we do not know for how long ...

I have heard a lot about this site on forumcoin, I think it is legitimate because many users on forumcoin say that it is paying and that the owner is the same owner of Trendri, which was a ptp forum which had to stop paying its members last year, so the website for now is paying, but we do not know for how long ...
I have dug in and found that the owner had created two sites before launching Advisordia (Apart from Trendri, of course) and stopped reward programs. I do not think it is a good track record for a website owner to create PTP sites, halt reward programs, and go forward with a new site, and then again another site.

From what I'm seeing, this is going to be a pass from me. There are a lot of question and answer sites out there already, I don't think we really need any more of them. And with the track record behind it, it looks like it could be a scam to get people to post on their sites.

I have dug in and found that the owner had created two sites before launching Advisordia (Apart from Trendri, of course) and stopped reward programs. I do not think it is a good track record for a website owner to create PTP sites, halt reward programs, and go forward with a new site, and then again another site.
That was the main reason why I did not join this platform, knowing that the owner was the same as Lumoxchange and Trendri, I decided not to join because there is no guarantee that the site will remain stable for a long time, I prefer to put my efforts in a place where I will be rewarded for the work I do constantly.

That was the main reason why I did not join this platform, knowing that the owner was the same as Lumoxchange and Trendri, I decided not to join because there is no guarantee that the site will remain stable for a long time, I prefer to put my efforts in a place where I will be rewarded for the work I do constantly.
I am familiar with Trendri even though I am not using the site (I learned about the site through a review done by Alex). I heard the site frequently changed the pay rates and used the platform to lure users to join another site. Instead of launching new sites, the owner would have built a better reputation if he had stayed at his main site. A site like this might stop paying at any moment.

Is it legit?

I will be sceptical on joining this forum since I have had bad experience of joining some questions and answers site that end up disappointing me at the end of the day. I will always wish to look for other means that I can make money instead of joining a Q & A website.

I will be sceptical on joining this forum since I have had bad experience of joining some questions and answers site that end up disappointing me at the end of the day. I will always wish to look for other means that I can make money instead of joining a Q & A website.
I also have a pretty bad experience with a certain question and answer site. I can still access an account on that site where my earned balance shows $25, but I never received payment. But I heard this Advisordia is created by someone who had success with multiple paid to post sites.

I also have a pretty bad experience with a certain question and answer site. I can still access an account on that site where my earned balance shows $25, but I never received payment. But I heard this Advisordia is created by someone who had success with multiple paid to post sites.

Just like I said, I won't be feeling too comfortable joining the Q & A forum at all at this moment. I was a member of Answeree where I did my best before a lot occurred and it didn't work out as I planned. So, joining a new one is not going to be easy for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds