Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advertising through Adwords Vs. Advertising through Facebook

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Adword is Google advertising platform which can be used to rank ads on Google Adsense approved websites. Facebook is the most popular social media that also has a huge share in the online advertising. When advertising, which platform do you prefer?

Advertisement Placeholder
I once tried adwords. I was offered $150 free advertising credits if I spent $150 on ad campaign. Since I wanted to use the free credits, I spent $150 on Adword campaigns. I did not get a good return on investment, perhaps I was not marketing the right product to the right audience (because I was new advertiser)

How much minimum money you need in order to advertise via adwords? I ask this question because on facebook you can advertise with just $1.

i would say facebook since it's more affordable, which means more traffic for less price, you have to take advantage of the very high userbase of facebook!

When advertising, i prefer to use facebook because of the traffic it generates every day and you meet a wider audience. Facebook has proven to be one of the best if not the best means of advertising.

Advertising using AdWords by Google on google platforms and advertising using Facebook are both good strategies for advertising. But as always with me on choice, I will be using the Facebook for my adverts instead of Google AdWords. Facebook is just too good.

I would recommend using these two strategies of AdWords and Facebook adverts to advertise your goods and services or even your website as the case maybe. It's never good to utilise one method of advertisement when you can use all of them combined to get better results.

Prefer Facebook advertisement because it is one of the best. I don't really know much about Edward advertisement. I will try it in the future.

Advertising on adwords means you are running ads on adsense approved sites. Your ads will appear on various sites. If you are running adword campaigns you need target your ads to the proper audience and location

Though I have not used the other sites to know how it operates but a wise sayings stated better the devil you know than the one you no not so to me I will perfectly prefer the use of Facebook why because it is more popular than any other social media networks and it is operated in a large number of people around the world.

I prefer advertising throu Facebook a lot more than using AdWords. That's not to say I don't use AdWords, i do use it, but i use Facebook the most for running my adverts and it has been great for me

Adword is Google advertising platform which can be used to rank ads on Google Adsense approved websites. Facebook is the most popular social media that also has a huge share in the online advertising. When advertising, which platform do you prefer?
I really don't know the best omg the two advertising platform you made mentioned of,but I think I will go with the one or Facebook because I ask have an account there as well.

Well both options are quite effective when done properly, Facebook due to its high number of users which means more audience when advertising is widely used with great effectiveness

The two of them are awesome, but it depends on what kind of business you want to showcase to the world, but I prefer Facebook ads because it will help you to interact with your customers and also build a social media audience
[automerge]1625434649[/automerge]
All of them are awesome but I prefer Facebook because Facebook is one of the highest social media network with the highest number of users. Your business can get to the world in just a day

Last edited:
i would say facebook since it's more affordable, which means more traffic for less price, you have to take advantage of the very high userbase of facebook!
One of the things that makes it going for facebook is the huge followership and users it has on its platform,and this has continue to attract lots of persons to its platform for business awareness and their rate for ads is very cheap also.

when you advertise through facebook you will reach only the facebook users but when you advertise through adword you will reach all people who visit various websites

I think AdWords will be much more effective than Facebook ads.
Facebook ads are restricted solely to the Facebook space.
Although Facebook has lots of users(counting in billions), google AdWords are not restricted.
Everyone uses the web so google target ads will be more effective than Facebook targeted ads.

That's just my 2cent.
If you are starting adwords for your marketing, I suggest you start with at least $5 daily. That will be more effective.

Both of them are similar in some aspects only different is in the price. Facebook offers cheapest price compare to that of Google AdWords. But if care is not taken you can easily use your money in the process an advertising on both platforms.

If you are asking me between advertising through Google AdWords and through Facebook which I'd prefer of the two, I'd say it is advertising through Facebook because it is something I can personally do myself

I would rather go for Facebook advert because it's very cheap and easy to use. However it has its downside too, that is the fact that most times, traffic generated through Facebook don't usually generate valid leads.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds