Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advertising through Adwords Vs. Advertising through Facebook

I would really prefer to advertise on Google AdWords than Facebook. Google AdWords will share your ads to different blogs in your country based on the demographic or country you choose and it is more effective than Facebook

Advertisement Placeholder
I think I would go with Facebook, it is more popular and I don't have to worry about ranking or anything. I am sure to attract my target audience with Facebook.

Google adword is very popular among websites but the reason I don't like it is that it is very costly to use. Unlike facebook that I can manage my spendings. On facebook I can budget not more than 10 USD a month and still receive good traffic

I think both of them are good to advertise your product and also to make good money from your business, depend a person the platform them like to advertise their product and get more traffic.

I really prefer to use Google AdWords Instead of Facebook as a marketing PLATFORM. Google AdWords is unlimited to different options which can not be said about Facebook marketing

When advertising, i prefer to use facebook because of the traffic it generates every day and you meet a wider audience. Facebook has proven to be one of the best if not the best means of advertising.
That is definitely one of the advantages of making use of facebook,it helps use through its ad business package to do ads that are very affordable and you are guaranteed of reaching a wider audience.

Both are good but Facebook is more effective. Advertising through AdWords only give you access to those that visit the sites but through Facebook, your products can be accessed by anyone.

When advertising, I use Facebook because that's the one I'm used to and that one of the most popular platforms in my country. Facebook adverts are recommendable too

I hardly hear of AdWords but nevertheless I still prefer making adverts via Facebook because that has been my option from time immemorial due to it's traffic data base and low price at $1 per advert.

I think Facebook will be better, Facebook is affordable to most of it's user's, you also will find it easy to advertise your products on Facebook, I have never used Google AdWords but I think Facebook will be better advertising, It has alot of user's unlike the others.

Facebook Ads is a prime example of what is known as “paid social,” or the practice of advertising on social networks. ... When it comes to the primary difference between Google AdWords and Facebook Ads, you can think of it this way: AdWords helps you find new customers, while Facebook helps new customers find you.

I prefer Facebook ads more because I have experienced it before through a friend that used it then. I could witness how people responded to the advert made then. But Googl AdSense could be nice too but I have tried it before.

This is the first time i'm hearing about AdWord so i would definitely go for Facebook since it's more popular than this AdWord which i've never heard about and it's also easy to use and i'm very familiar with it.

For now Facebook seems to be the key because of their features - you can save audience retarget them rather than just advertising blindly to people who might not be interested in your product or what you have to offer.
Of recent though, there has been some changes to AdWords. Haven't checked them out yet anyways.

I think it is much cheaper to advertise your product and services on Facebook here to Google adword. Another thing is that Facebook has lots of active users on its platform which makes it easier to target a demographic.

For newbie, I suggest to try facebook. Sometimes facebook gives you free ad credit worth $5. IN order to benefit the ad credits, you will have to first spend equal amount on advertising.

Personally, I have not done adword advertising before, so I don't really know how it works. But I have done some few Facebook and some other social media advertising before. And I can say that it really worked out for me.
[automerge]1638694749[/automerge]
Personally, I have not done adword advertising before, so I don't really know how it works. But I have done some few Facebook and some other social media advertising before. And I can say that it really worked out for me.
[automerge]1638694782[/automerge]
[automerge]1638694856[/automerge]
[automerge]1638694882[/automerge]
[automerge]1638694891[/automerge]
[automerge]1638694926[/automerge]
[automerge]1638695367[/automerge]

Last edited:
Adworld is not common and popular like facebook advertisement. Many people are familiar to facebook advertisement because it spread the advertisement very fast.

Adword is Google advertising platform which can be used to rank ads on Google Adsense approved websites. Facebook is the most popular social media that also has a huge share in the online advertising. When advertising, which platform do you prefer?
I don't really know much on how to advertise through adword on Google but i do see the advertisement on sites whenever , i prefer advertising where many people can see them on social media platform.

I would advise you to use AdWords and Facebook ads to promote your products and services, or even your website, as the case may be. When you can use all of them together to get better results, it's never a good idea to use just one form of advertising.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds