Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advantages of small business for youn man.

Small business has some its both advantages and disadvantages not only for young men but also for every business man who is doing a small business. Small business is very well for the beginners of business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Small business advantages.
Independence,As a business owner,yorv're your own boss,lifestyle,owning a small business gives you certain lifestyle advantages,
Finacial rewards,learning opprtitunities,creative freedom and personal satisfication.
For youths, the greatest advantage of running their own small business is the ability to gain experience which can help you later in life, if you decide to go into business.

I also believe that it helps the economy of your country, which in turn makes life better and easier for everyone.

There are so many advantages for small business for young man. These are the following; it gives an avenue to be on your own without anyone control you. Secondly, as you start with small business to have the knowledge, gradually the business will grow to bigger one. Thirdly, it will allow you to have control over your time.

Business for a young man is a very good opportunity . A business requires time and lot of effort and for a young man , it is a way of earning life, It is the time when a young boy becomes a man and gets independent .

Independence,As a business owner,yorv're your own boss,lifestyle,owning a small business gives you certain lifestyle advantages,
Finacial rewards,learning opprtitunities,creative freedom and personal satisfication.

Your business may not give you that independence that you seek, if it is a business that is too demanding and requires you being there almost every minute of the day. What I know about small businesses is that you can decide to take the best decision that you feel will work out for you and stick to the plan without anyone pushing you to do otherwise.

You can go into POS business if you are in Africa because it is profitable over here but if you're in the western country you should try and be going into catering and gardening because these are small business you can do without having so much money to start with.

There are alot of benefits in owning your own business, for one you would have your own freedom and not be accountable to anyone and you would be generating money on your own terms and convenience.

The only thing that human being cherish the most is freedom. And having business of your own is a kind of relieve and freedom cherish. This is one of the beauty of having a small business that's run by one self. Also, there won't be huge capital involved.
Seriously, if you don't seek to be an independent man in your life then there is something wrong with your life. I can remember when I wanted to leave my parents house at the age of 20 years, my mother kicked again it so much but today, she's very proud of me because of what I have achieved in business.

entrepreneurs are their own bosses.they make the decisions.they choose whom to do business with and what work they will do .they decide what hours to work,as well as what to pay and whether to take vacations.for many entrepreneurs the freedom to control their destiny is enough to out weigh the potential risks.

there are many advantages of small business for young men.it sustain their personal growth because it's part of your achievement and it will also support your means of living giving you a better source of income to aid yourself financially and it also build your self esteem towards life

Smaller businesses/organizations are more associated with homegrown clients - so putting resources into such organizations may give you a cushion to your monetary resources during questionable political and financial periods.

small businesses have certain advantages over large businesses. Flexibility, generally lean staffing, and the ability to develop close relationships with customers are among the key benefits of small businesses.Independence. Entrepreneurs are their own bosses. ...
Financial gain. Entrepreneurship offers a greater possibility of achieving significant financial rewards than working for someone else. ...
Control. ...
Prestige. ...
Equity. ...
Opportunity.

Every business at initial stage is not easy to handle, but a small scale business is of different nature and easy to handle as compared to a large scale business or any big company. Because it give opportunity to be handled by a signal person and that person can gain excellence in short time by learning experience.

In addition, small businesses have certain advantages over large businesses. generally lean staffing, and the ability to develop close relationships with customers are among the key benefits of small businesses.

there are many advantages of small business for young men.it sustain their personal growth because it's part of your achievement and it will also support your means of living giving you a better source of income to aid yourself financially and it also build your self esteem towards life
Business is good and is a means of building ones financial capacity, so you are correct, so as a youth it will help you not to be too dependant financially, you are able to Meet some financial demands if you have a small business

The advantages of having a small business for a young man is extremely immeasurable, when you have your own business, you are your own boss, you get to make a lot of decisions that affect your life positively, not forgetting the regular cash flow of income. It is so nice to be a business owner.
[automerge]1611695666[/automerge]
I actually prefer short time Crypto currency investments, I think long term investments are for those well experienced in the Crypto currency business. Investing in cryptocurrency is risky, to say the least. Of course, all investing carries a degree of risk. But you should always avoid unnecessary risks, especially when it comes to your hard-earned money. Don't play poker with your financial future.

I think small business is better for young man because young generation is not much experience and they do not spend much time in business, therefore small business is best for them
[automerge]1611695833[/automerge]
I think small business is better for young man because young generation is not much experience and they do not spend much time in business, therefore small business is best for them because they can face difficulty in big buisness.

The major advantage of small business for young men in the society now is that it will make them look elsewhere when it comes labour Market. They don't have to worry about looking for jobs that are not there. It will help them to be financially independent and know how to manage money if most of them are serious

Small scale business is usually referred to a one man business, it gives you the freedom of being your own boss and running the business by yourself. Although small scale business is good, but the long term plan of most small business owners is to grow the business to a level where you can have branches and employ people.

Small businesses are easy to monitor and you are able to keep the books and inventories quite easily. Also, you don't have to break your neck for funds and you are able to make quick decisions without consulting anyone first which may slow things down.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds