Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advantages and Disadvantages of Capitalism

The advantage of capitalism is everyone can work and make money, disadvantage, only few people are able to make money and rest of the people are just a cog on the wheel.

Advertisement Placeholder
The advantages of Capitalism are. Optimization of Resources. Leads to increased individual wealth. Increases consumer choices. More efficient production while disadvantages of Capitalisim are unequal distribution of wealth. Could result in costs to the environment. Propensity for industrial unrest.

The pros of capitalism is that it has fewer frictions in an economy, higher level of freedom through capitalism, may lead to lower prices and capitalism may lead to better product quality.
The cons of capitalism remains that it is bad for low skilled workers, promotes unequal chances in life, higher rents and higher property prices.

Advantages of capitalism include: optimization of resources, it leads to increased individual wealth, it leads to increased consumer choices.
Disadvantages of capitalism include:
Unequal distribution of wealth, it could results to cost for environment.

Capitalism is never a good idea because it has many disadvantage and advantage it never favor everybody expect the rich one, and never care about others.

I live in a country, where the communist waged 10 years bloody war. I hate communist. Since I hate communists, I love capitalism, love freedom, I love democracy.

In my opinion, capitalism is beneficial to the citizens of the country practicing it in the sense that it opens up opportunities for everyone.
The only downside to it is that it would favour a particular class over the others. Those that have privileges would be better equipped to seize opportunities when they come.

The disadvantage of capitalism is that there is an uneven distribution of wealth and it creates a large gap between the poor and the rich but it makes it easier for individuals to achieve financial freedom

Capitalism has a lot of advantages. It leads to creation of individual wealth, it promotes competition and it gives consumers a wide range of choices to choose from. One of the disadvantages of Capitalism is that it leads to uneven distribution of wealth.

There are alot of advantage and disadvantages of capitalism. which may include free choice of goods and services because they are of high numbers in the market. and the disadvantages may include, exploitation of the masses to the benefit of the few rich people.

Capitalism is the best to me because you over see the business and manage it's outcome and income yourself rather than someone managing the outcome and income yourself but in some countries if there are rich self centered people than they might oppress others with this system of oppression

When very notable disadvantage of capitalism is that there can never be even distribution of wealth and it also make a lot of people to lose their humanity and dignity.
To me capitalism is practically impossible in today's world. It would promote monopoly of power and monopoly is a dangerous Conception.

Extreme poverty can occur in a place where capitalism dominates the economy. Capitalism gives opportunity to create a wider gap between the rich and the poor and eliminate the middle class. On the other hand, capitalism makes it easy for an individual to achieve financial freedom.

I think the only people who benefit from capitalism are those folks who run big businesses or those people who supply a product or something that is huge in demand but scarce in the market. This leads to monopoly and monopoly can be bad for general public.

Except Marxists, everybody will love capitalism because it promotes vast development, gives individuals freedom of choice and enhance innovative skills of citizens. The disadvantages include putting much focus on profit rather than humanity as the case of bourgeoisie and proletariat.

You are going to achieve your dream if you have it in my head that you want to achieve financial freedom when you find yourself in capitalist country. One of the downsides of capitalism is that it is easier to become poorer if you are not adding value to the economy.

Capitalism is the major sponsor of the saying that the rich keeps getting richer and the poor keeps getting poor,it make circulation of income very difficult

When very notable disadvantage of capitalism is that there can never be even distribution of wealth and it also make a lot of people to lose their humanity and dignity.
Over working of staffs or employees in capitalism system is one of the biggest challenges that people in it faces because they actually don't get paid well like how they are being used.

Well, capitalism, is attached to so many advantages which has given a country practising such a form of economy, a picture of emulation. The practice of capitalism, is associated with free market and a choice of goods and services which lead to industrial competition and development.

Capitalism can lead to optimization of resources, increased individual wealth, and increased consumer choice. It ca n also lead to unequal distribution of wealth, propension for industrial unrest.

one of the disadvantages of capitalism is that it creates a wide gap between the rich and the poor. You figure out the middle class if you watch it closely. it is easier to become rich with the help of capitalist system.
This it's actually something that is very rampant with most capitalist businesses or capitalist state because it gives the rich and upperhand to use the poor exactly the way they feel like and pay them very poorly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds