Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advantage of taking loan to start a business.

You're right my dear. When the company isn't having it at its best. Taking loans to build up isn't the best, what you said is the best for the company to earn more dividends and pay back the loan on time.
History is littered with stories of companies who jumped on the loan bandwagon to save a struggling company. Those companies ended up going under as the interests attached to the loan crippled their business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually they are lots of advantages of taking loans on do businesses and they have always been beneficial to everyone taking loan to start a business at any time it's actually helpful.
For me I believe that taking loans is one of the best way to help businesses by a startup business or an already established business as I have witnessed several situations where by businesses are taking loans and it has really helped them in their time of need.

It is the fastest way getting your business started if you passed the criteria, without waiting to get help from unresponsive family and friends or grants that may never come. It will also give you a push to work extra hard towards running your business, since you need to pay back.

Loan is very important and advantageous but to start up a business I don't really advice starting up with loan untill your business beging to grow.

Most times you might just need loan to start the business of your dream and make more gain's, so loan have more importance most especially when the business is having financial problem too

I don't like taking loans because no matter how small the loan is I do find it difficult to pay back. Which means of I take loan for business, the business will later run down

You might call it an advantage now that you've gotten the money which was before now the major barrier In your quest to start your business. But I can tell you that is in no way a major advantage because there no such thing like that with loans. I see it as slavery

To my best of understanding, there's no advantage to taking loan to starting a business. The best thing to do is to probably form a partnership business with a friend of like minds. It might be too risky to take loan for a start up business

Loan can be advantageous. I have seen a lot of people succeed in business through a bank loan. For a business that s functioning well, loan is a boon.
One of the ways and avenue to grow your business is to take out a loan or support from a reliable source to be able to sustain your business.This is important if you have been able to know the cash inflow and revenue of the business over some period of time.

History is littered with stories of companies who jumped on the loan bandwagon to save a struggling company. Those companies ended up going under as the interests attached to the loan crippled their business.
Loan is meant to resurrect a dying business initiative. But this days the opposite is happening, the loan interest is simply sinking them.

I do not see any advantage that comes with taking loan to start up a business.it is just as if the profit you are making is to pay the loan and its interest

I do not see any advantage that comes with taking loan to start up a business.it is just as if the profit you are making is to pay the loan and its interest
Very true, there is really no advantage of taking loans, it's also like you are working for someone else. Then what if the business does not go as plan, then how would you pay back?

One of the main advantages of taking a business loan is that you will definitely not run out of finance and the business be likely succeed if you have the right knowledge and understanding of how it works.

The advantages of taken a loan to start a business is that it helps you to start the business of your choice after exhausting all the options available to you to raise capital.

The advantages of taken a loan to start a business is that it helps you to start the business of your choice after exhausting all the options available to you to raise capital.
We shouldn't look at the only advantage of getting a loan but we should also look at the great disadvantage of getting a loan to do anything also if is worth trying. From here we will know the decision we are making.

We are fully aware that starting a business with loan is most times unproductive because of the interest rate or have difficulty to break even at the right time. Despite these disadvantages there are still advantages like it make you to be more serious and committed and it build your financial discipline. Share your thoughts.
There is no advantage in it, you will spend the beginning of the business settling loan, then the next stage is getting balance before you dream of making gains. It's a frustrating experience if one can jump it it is advisable to

There is no advantage in it, you will spend the beginning of the business settling loan, then the next stage is getting balance before you dream of making gains. It's a frustrating experience if one can jump it it is advisable to
You're absolutely right but do you still believe in rare cases that people take loan and they are able to break through immediately in their respective businesses?.

You can very much benefit from a loan because the money is normally disbursed one at a time and as such you will get access to a lot of money that you will otherwise not yet from other sources of funding.

To he much sincere, I don't see any benefit in taking Loan to start a business. It may turn out to be so much disastrous. You'll not like that ending. You only need to find a partner

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds