Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Adsense help

Advertisement Placeholder
I am trying to apply for adsense using my forum http://www.x-zone4u.com/index.php

But everytime i end up in getting, site does not comply with Google policy. Should anything be done to over come this error.

(i tried adding privacy policy and applying for it, but still failed).
I don't see why would your website wouldn't comply with Google policy, everything seems fine for me from my point of view. Did they accept you into their program??

Google have never liked you have they Jason my friend? I would go with what Sam said though, that seems to be a good way to get into Adsense and I know several people who have emploed that method and got into it. :)

Thanks for the suggestions friend..i will try and let you know.
I think they don't like the domain name. Anyways, Google can deny you without any real reason. I suggest you try applying with another website, make a nice clean blog talking about nice clean stuff and maybe they'll like that...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds