Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

AdSense Account Sign up

Sheen Creations

Reputable member
Credits
Hi Everyone!
I have a YouTube Channel and my channel got monetized within 2 days because I had created and linked my AdSense account since I started my channel. There has been so many updates in YouTube System. Now the problem is that I have created channels for my Friends and I have to make their AdSense account but I can't even sign up for AdSense. You Tube is not allowing to sign up. Can anyone guide me please.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hi Everyone!
I have a YouTube Channel and my channel got monetized within 2 days because I had created and linked my AdSense account since I started my channel. There has been so many updates in YouTube System. Now the problem is that I have created channels for my Friends and I have to make their AdSense account but I can't even sign up for AdSense. You Tube is not allowing to sign up. Can anyone guide me please.
Hopefully, my video that I uploaded to YouTube, will explain the Adsense review process in depth. It benefits both webmasters and content creators. Please let me know if you have any specific questions though!

AdSense is a free program that gives you a fast and easy way to display relevant Google ads on your result pages. When users click on an ad in your search results, you get a share of the ad revenue. ... If you don't have an AdSense account, you can apply for one by going to Google AdSense website

AdSense monitization PLATFORMs is one of the best platform for content markers to monitize their content but sadly, it's not easy to get approved on both blog and YouTube this days. I have been applying for Google AdSense since last year for my blog all to no avail my blog haven't been approved.

You are not allowed to create multiple adsense accounts. Even when you are creating adsense account, if you are using the same device and IP, Google will track you activities and will sense that you already have adsense.

In the past you could start using adsense on your videos once you crossed 10k views. However, now you need at least 1k subscribers and 4k hours of watch time before you can send your channel for screening. Youtube monetization is becoming harder day by day. Website monetization is comparatively easy.

The reason why people find it difficult to register for they are absent account it because they do not take the time to read the requirement for a Google access account. For you to successfully get a verified Google adsense account you need to read the requirement and adhere to it.

If you already have adsense account and if you want to create another account even if that is for someone else, google can suspect suspicious activity. If you want to create account for another person, use his computer to create adsense.

I hope Google AdSense account creation is still free? Also can I monetize my blog on it immediately I'm signed up?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds