Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Administrator $20 a month

aaronnz

Credits
Site name: Advert World
Site Link: Will be given to whom gets hired

I am seeking one administrator whom will accept a payment of $20 a month for their services on a forum I am working on. Your main role will be to help administrate the forum. But to also advertise the forum and request services etc.

I might also be accepting moderator applications that will get $10 a month.

To apply just send me a private message letting me know you're interested and we can go from there.

Payment will be provided on Paypal, and will start after the first month that you have been appointed the role. You are not paid for the first month. So you'll be paid one month from the date you are hired.

Any questions just ask.

Advertisement Placeholder
@aaronnz; Would be helpful to know what the forum is about, because not everyone is fine with administrating/moderating every type of forum. You also might consider increasing the wage a bit, because $20/$10 is not a lot considering how many hours the employee will put into your project, especially the administrator (current wage is $0.67 a day for the administrator).

One thing I'm actually confused about is the "first month's work is free" deal. Usually when you get hired by someone, even if just for a trial run, you get paid for the work you've done. If you really want to have a trial for each person and don't want to pay them, make it a week or pay them no matter if you hire them or not (provided that they actually do some work for you of course).

I'd be interested in the moderator position as long as these issues are properly addressed.

How's a fortnight trial? Never really done this paid sort of thing before but I see so many forums asking for staff for free and it gets annoying when you do all that hard work and get nothing out of it.

How much would you suggest i increase payment to for a moderator?

It's a webmaster/promotion forum running phpBB

@aaronnz; I guess two weeks trial is fine, assuming that your forum is just starting out and that there wouldn't be too much to do as the moderator, but still enough to show you that he/she is interested and capable.

I know exactly what you mean, but employing someone and paying them a minuscule amount is worse than having a free volunteer. That's exactly why the majority of forums seek volunteers and mention possible payment in the future if the forum starts making revenue.

I'm not really sure how much anyone employed as a moderator on a forum should be paid on a monthly basis, but I know that I personally wouldn't work for anything less than $2 a day ($60 a month).

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds