Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

"Addressing Inappropriate Attire in the Workplace: Strategies and Guidelines"

Hussain89

Credits
Tackling indecent dressing at work involves setting clear dress code policies, addressing violations privately, promoting awareness, and ensuring consistency in enforcement to maintain a professional and respectful workplace environment.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is difficult to say what exactly is decent and what is indecent. This depends on your culture, traditions, as well as country laws. Do you consider shorts, decent or indecent? Well, in the west, wearing shorts might be ok but it would be a crime in the Arab world. As far as workplace attire is considered, you need to follow culture, tradition and country laws.

Well, I believe that the nature of the job is always going to play a very big role in determining the kind of attire that is going to be approved to be worn by those that are employed to work in that business. Personally for me, when it comes to what I regard to be decent or indecent, it is always going to be about the attire being provocative sexually which is not something I can allowed to stand in my own business.

It is difficult to say what exactly is decent and what is indecent. This depends on your culture, traditions, as well as country laws. Do you consider shorts, decent or indecent? Well, in the west, wearing shorts might be ok but it would be a crime in the Arab world. As far as workplace attire is considered, you need to follow culture, tradition and country laws.

It is basically dependent on culture. There are cultures where dressing on short skirts is not seen as anything as those women in the place can dress like that to work. So, before one can make decisions on dressing, it is important they understand what they are trying to achieve.

It is basically dependent on culture. There are cultures where dressing on short skirts is not seen as anything as those women in the place can dress like that to work. So, before one can make decisions on dressing, it is important they understand what they are trying to achieve.

Yeah, that's very correct. Everything is all about the policies of the company in question because there are some companies that are very strict towards a particular kind of dress code while there are some companies that are very free towards that same particular dress code. So, it is what the company wants when it comes to how their employees dress that matters.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds