Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Adding Day and time form into a webpage

Credits
I'd like to have my day and times displayed like this: Monday-Friday 9.30am-4.30pm, Saturday 9.30am-12.30pm
without having a drop down box for every time
Also display other day and times like this: Every 1st Sunday of the month from 8am - 1:30 pm
with out having a for every day and time of the month.

Can someone point me to some examples as i don't seem to be able to find any on the net. Any assistance would be gratefully appreciated.

Macca

Advertisement Placeholder
pDLDL.png

I think I am still confused!
Do you want it to be looked like this?

pDLDL.png

I think I am still confused!
Do you want it to be looked like this?

Yes something like that but due to there being other times included like Thursday 9am to 9pm and Saturday 9am to 2:30pm however currently it is being displayed like this:
Every Monday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Every TuesDay 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Every WednesDay 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Every ThursDay 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Every FriDay 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Every SatureDay 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
I'd like it to be displayed as such:
Mon - Sat 8:30am to 5:30pm , Thurs 9am to 9pm without all the fields as per image.
Also we are displaying times for events that are all held at different times of the month so I'm looking for something more simplistic to display the following:

1st & 3rd Saturday
1st Saturday
Opens every 2nd & 4th Sunday of month from 5:30am - 1pm
3rd Sunday
Last Friday
1st Saturday
2nd Sunday
Again I would like to get away from the over supply of fields for event holders to have to deal with. (as per image)

holy mother of god!
I am sorry to ask, but can you please draw an image to show us exactly what you want?
I mean that would be very helpful in understanding you!
May be its just me, but I am not getting you!

holy mother of god!
I am sorry to ask, but can you please draw an image to show us exactly what you want?
I mean that would be very helpful in understanding you!
May be its just me, but I am not getting you!
Sorry to confuse you.
The image shows the fields that I currently have and what I'd like to do is try to simplify the process and have the times displayed in a simpler form and as this is also being transferred to mobile devices I'm trying to keep the area used to a minimum.
Now as we currently have the times displayed for everyday I'd like to have them displayed like you had with Mon- Fri now if a business is also open longer hours then I'd like to have it that it shows that as well like:
Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm, Thurs 9am to 9pm, Sat 9am to 2pm
This would be preferable to having a string of days and times the same.

Also we have markets that are only open on certain days of a month and this is were i'm finding it more difficult as per the image we have too many fields for our users to contend with and I'd like to find away to simplify this so times can be displayed as either:
Every Sunday 6am to 1pm
or
Every 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month
or
Every Sunday & Wednesday

I hope I haven't confused you even more.

Cheers
Macca

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds