Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Content Creation About the Size of Paid Posts

A prefix for threads focusing on the creation of content for websites and forums.

Jason

Legendary member
Bronze Member
Website
drummerlesson.com
Credits
Shorter posts are often more real and heart-felt. However, though, short posts can make you feel shortchanged. Anyway, though, short posts like "me too" are insulting and a blatant rip-off, most of all.

Yeah I prefer responses like "I also enjoy X. I remember the time I first tried it." I don't like responding to threads with a simple "yeah me too."

I do not like long posts on forums, especially with replies. However, I also dislike one sentence reply. I believe the reply should adds value to the topic.

Less the length more the structure, if it actually engages well with the topic at hand. What's nice to have is engagement with the posts of others to actually reflect the community aspect. If there's none of that back and forth, parity with other posts, the length doesn't matter at all imo.

I like to believe people see through paid posting as it lacks soul regardless of how it is paid. Besides the fact it often betrays its superficial nature by superficially, if at all engaging with the forum's actual niche.

Less the length more the structure, if it actually engages well with the topic at hand. What's nice to have is engagement with the posts of others to actually reflect the community aspect. If there's none of that back and forth, parity with other posts, the length doesn't matter at all imo.

I like to believe people see through paid posting as it lacks soul regardless of how it is paid. Besides the fact it often betrays its superficial nature by superficially, if at all engaging with the forum's actual niche.
Yeah, that's true. I see some posts where it might seem like someone just posted but didn't really read the other posts.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds