Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A website with free coaching services can easily get more traffic

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
People come to the place where they are getting some benefit for free. If you create a website that teaches people free courses. People will start coming to the website more and more for party versions. This will make it easier for you to monetize your website. What do you say about that?

Advertisement Placeholder
Everyone love free thing, even those that have in abundance love free thing. But the sad irony of it all is that free things doesn't lasts or should I rather say doesn't worth what you intends gaining from it, as nothing goes for nothing in this world. You would hardly make any profit on a website you aren't paying for.

It is true that people like free stuff. I might be little critical but it is true that people will collect even trash as long as it is free. What I mean people lve to visit website that offer free. However, this does not mean the website will get tons of traffic just because it offers free coaching. There should also be some value. Furthermore, the similar free stuff are being also offered else where, therefore, there is already a competition. You need to offer something better in order to excell.

Thanks for the first time since I've had it for the next two weeks so we are available to meet with this matter as last week I was at a meeting in this email is to inform that I will be able and willing and the rest of a creator god with the kids are going back to the house to myself I will be in a little later the better to be safe I will be there in a.

Just because you offer free course does not mean you will get a lot of visitors on your site. There are already a number of websites offering free courses and these are ranked high. If you want to steal their traffic you have to outrank them on search engines.

This is a great idea. A lot of people wants to learn but they’re either reluctant to pay or they’ve don’t any enough resources to fund the lectures. Opening a site offers free lectures will help generate traffic for your website. This will also monetize your website

Yes , this is right when you offer free services to people, they are definitely going to jump on it , cause who doesn't like free stuff, in terms of traffic, it will definitely increase traffic to the site. Now imagine running an ad about the free coaching services, the traffic will even double.

I don't think just you offer free course means you can get tons of traffic. First of all people need to discover your website, who will they discover if you are not spending money on ads?

It is true that a website that has a free coaching service will definitely get a lot of traffic because people has seriously attracted to anything that improves their life and for the fact that it is free will definitely attract people to it.

that's a sure thing, if you are offering free services generally not only coaching, people will surely keep visiting your website which means more traffic

I agree that people will be coming to check the site that promises some benefits like free coaching or tutoring. However, the fields under the sun is so varied that you need to be specific in your tutoring subjects. However, a person who will avail of the tutor may only be few unless you have a hundred tutors for the purpose.

People come to the place where they are getting some benefit for free. If you create a website that teaches people free courses. People will start coming to the website more and more for party versions. This will make it easier for you to monetize your website. What do you say about that?
Hmm... Its easier said than done. But its true though because what you are rendering is free therefore it drive traffic to the site most especially with social media...

You have to evaluate if the free coaching services in itself is worth it or maybe you are just starting out and might want to introduce a paid section of it later on.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds