Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A shop with a variety of items?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This depends on what kind of shop do you want to open? Is it an universal shop, selling multiple items from multiple categories? Or is it a shop based on 1 brand only? Because if you have your own brand and your own products it makes no sense selling products from other brands on your website.

Advertisement Placeholder
What do you guys think is the best option for a shop? Should my focus be on selling a multitude of items? Or should my focus me on a select group of items, or just one item? I figure the more items in my shop, the more likely I will make a sale. But, if my site is more set on selling one item, I could focus my advertising on just that item. What do you guys think?
A shop should mainylly focus on grocery, grocers make a lot of sales every day die to the fact that everyone patronize them and they render services needed by almost everyone in any town or city that they are, so advertise goods in your store based in people's preference and choice

What do you guys think is the best option for a shop? Should my focus be on selling a multitude of items? Or should my focus me on a select group of items, or just one item? I figure the more items in my shop, the more likely I will make a sale. But, if my site is more set on selling one item, I could focus my advertising on just that item. What do you guys think?
You can experiment on what's make the best but go first to what makes you do the most of the sales of it then it is like just a function of the add ons of the business then the customer will have a better choices from the business thus it will do another sales of it.

a
I do not think I understand what you mean by a variety of items... Normally shops are meant to deal in different products because people's demand every day are really different and this will give the store the opportunity to have more customers and make sales everyday

Having more variety of item sale is more advantageous,all you need to do is look for a good location and know what the need most in that environment to enable you know what to start selling. Just make sure you do a research on the business.

Focus on selling one type of item. Selling different types of commodity makes you confused and unorganized. You might not be able to go close to perfection in your business. It is also a source of getting stressed out frequently.

It depends on the type of business you intend to venture into. If it's a super market, it should have all one is expected to get when you enter into a super market. If it's cake shop, it should have all the baking supplies. People like to know they can get all they need in a shop instead of walking up and down.

I prefer focusing on a niche, it gives your brand clarity and also helps the customers in knowing what to expect. If it's cosmetics, then focus on that, instead of mixing cosmetics with provisions and then building materials.

In shop with a variable items must be an offline shops, I know it depends the kind of items you are selling and also it depends on the location of the shop, selling a variable things increase the number of customers and also increase the income in daily basis.
[automerge]1612937230[/automerge]
In shop with a variable items must be an offline shops, I know it depends the kind of items you are selling and also it depends on the location of the shop, selling a variable things increase the number of customers and also increase the income in daily basis.

A variety store [also five and dime (historic), pound shop, or dollar store] is a retail store that sells general merchandise, such as apparel, automotive parts, dry goods, hardware, home furnishings, and a selection of groceries. It usually sells them at discounted prices, sometimes at one or several fixed price points, such as one dollar, or historically, five and ten cents.

if it is a girl grocery or grocery store then every thing should be there because if I am going to market for purchase some different grocery things and if these all are available in one shop then I will prefer this shop besides those shops which didn't have all the things

I think it should work for me personally. I have never tried to sell anything online myself.
it is interesting point that a shop in which have all items of different quality have a good experience to run it.So you can sell and buy different items and chek quality of products. You can manage it easily and also provide averyone by different items of daily use

I agree with the variety of products, with different products that can obtain several daily sales, in this way more money would enter, the important thing if it is offline is to have a strategic point and good marketing. Of course, they must be products preferably from the same branch

It all depends on the location of your business sale and the product you want to sell. Also if you are into the sales of provisions, you should have them in varieties because not everyone has the same choice of product

This is largely depend on your locality and the type of people living there. If you are planning to open a supermarket it does not make sense to stock it with just one item or few ones. you have to feel the stuff off with different goods and products people we need in your locality, anytime they are looking for a particular product they are definitely going to see in your store.

A variety store [also five and dime (historic), pound shop, or dollar store] is a retail store that sells general merchandise, such as apparel, automotive parts, dry goods, hardware, home furnishings, and a selection of groceries

Yes, this is a best idea to sell multiple items in one shop or store I think. But It depends upon your money when you start it because every business demand much amount of money to starting it. You should keep all those products in your store in which people have interested to buy them. This business have much advantage to take benefits as compared to single product.

A shop that sells varieties of item is simply a type of retail business. Retail business are characterised by stocking various items in their shop. That way their customers have options on what to buy instead of a few.

Has it's been said that one business is not enough for a man likewise rendering one service in a shop is not enough nowadays it's adviceable that a shop owner should engaged in various or multi business

I think focusing on selling just one commodity will be the best, it will make you more professional about that commodity, it will make you understand the business very well
Selling multiple item makes it more complicated, I will advise you just focus on one item

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds