Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

30 minute lunch breaks

Advertisement Placeholder
2-3 hours break sounds a bit too much we get 30 minutes most of the time it's just fine by me I can eat in peace and not rush we have a bell just like in school when lunch breaks starts and ends

A 30-minute lunch break is quite sufficient on working days. If we take more break time during office hours obviously it is going to affect our business and also lengthen our working hours.

At my job we're entitled to an hour's worth of breaks in our day. Usually I'll take one 15 minute break and a 45 minute lunch, that seems to be ideal for me. An hour is too long. I am falling asleep or bored before I have to go back if I take an hour.

I think a 30-minute break is fine. However, most people would love to take their meals outside or just take a walk. Considering that, an hour top is fine for a lunch break. I think anytime more than that would just be a little too much.

I can finish my lunch in 5 minutes, if I really want to eat fast, but I use at least 30 minutes to finish my food. I believe eating is not just about putting food inside your stomach, it is also about enjoying food. Therefore, 30 minutes lunch breaks are not enough.

I can finish my lunch in 5 minutes, if I really want to eat fast, but I use at least 30 minutes to finish my food. I believe eating is not just about putting food inside your stomach, it is also about enjoying food. Therefore, 30 minutes lunch breaks are not enough.

30 minutes should be enough, depending on where you are working. If you are working in a place where a lot of work is expected to be done within the day, you should be eating fast and getting back to work. No one is going to give you the whole day to eat as a staff member, and that is why one should understand the company polices before they have a good at it.

30 minutes should be enough, depending on where you are working. If you are working in a place where a lot of work is expected to be done within the day, you should be eating fast and getting back to work. No one is going to give you the whole day to eat as a staff member, and that is why one should understand the company polices before they have a good at it.

Some people are very good at taking advantage of every opportunity they are given. This is the reason why I don't understand why someone would say they can't use 30 minutes for their lunch. I wonder what they are eating that cannot be finished in 30 minutes?

Some people are very good at taking advantage of every opportunity they are given. This is the reason why I don't understand why someone would say they can't use 30 minutes for their lunch. I wonder what they are eating that cannot be finished in 30 minutes?

Maybe they want to dance and play when they are supposed to be eating because that is the only logical reason they will want more time when they are eating. What exactly are they planning to achieve by requesting more time when they are eating?

Maybe they want to dance and play when they are supposed to be eating because that is the only logical reason they will want more time when they are eating. What exactly are they planning to achieve by requesting more time when they are eating?

It's seriously very funny to be very honest. I understand the need for companies to make provision for more than one or two break session. What I will never understand is why anyone would argue that they are satisfied with having 30 minutes lunch break? With 30 minutes lunch break, I will even be able to get to my house and come back to work if there's no traffic.

I had a job where all I had was 30 minutes. I hated it because most of the time my work load was so full that I couldn't afford to take time to go eat so I ended up skipping out on it so I could get caught up.

I think a 30-minute break is fine. However, most people would love to take their meals outside or just take a walk. Considering that, an hour top is fine for a lunch break. I think anytime more than that would just be a little too much.

Personally, I don't have any problems with taking 30 minutes lunch break. It's more than enough for me do everything I want when it comes to eating and resting. This is why I also give my own employees their own 30 minutes break. They have never complained about it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds