Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

3 Hacks to rank your articles #1 on Google...

Davvis12

Reputable member
Credits
Well I found these 3 tips on re-ranking your articles.

First you need to check on your pages that has the most bounce rates, then you can work on those by doing these three things

Some articles requires alot of images for clarification, so you might not be getting enough traffic because you didn't embed images or even videos.. Images helps keep people long on your site, the more people stay on your site the better for you.

2. This one is the most important, poor grammar usage is very bad and can make people leave quickly. Why? Because they'll think you don't know what you're doing and you're just messing around.

3. Use catchy titles, the thing is even if you manage to rank number one but your headline isn't catchy, someone could ignore yours and click on the second articles, it happens.
Because I know I've done it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Thanks a lot for this educative thread. I just want to ask for more clarity about the results - I'm particular about the metrics and let's have a clearer idea of what you did and achieved.
Nice work though, I really commend your efforts

Thanks a lot for this educative thread. I just want to ask for more clarity about the results - I'm particular about the metrics and let's have a clearer idea of what you did and achieved.
Nice work though, I really commend your efforts
Okay this whole idea are just theoretical,
Okay so here is point, I wouldn't be entirely sure because I mean, the person I work with has been using this so I can't actually pull out the metrics on when he wasn't using this strategy
So as believed the first one which is images, of course everyone knows images are very advisable for seo, alternate title and description.

And Poor grammar, A site filled with poor grammar, visitors won't actually stay on it for long, which Your Visitors Duration on your site goes down (TOS)
Therefore telling Google that your content is bad (affects seo)

And for catchy titles you probably know about those.

So there is no data about it, its just something that has been used and actually works.

Ranking article on different search engine requires lots of skills. Some of them are doing extensive keywords research, writing high engaging content, using internal link and all that

Ranking tour articles on priority search list on google doesn't just happen in a day. You need to work hard, it even takes years as the case maybe to get your contents indexed by search engines.

Ranking a website or article is very important for more visibility. However, this can be done with the help of a good keywords research, quality content and sharing on different social media platforms.

Ranking tour articles on priority search list on google doesn't just happen in a day. You need to work hard, it even takes years as the case maybe to get your contents indexed by search engines.
People don't know that, do they? People think its just to input something and get result immediately; it's not. Ranking takes consistent efforts and time, probably years. Site's age and authority are very important to ranking, not just what this thread is saying

People don't know that, do they? People think its just to input something and get result immediately; it's not. Ranking takes consistent efforts and time, probably years. Site's age and authority are very important to ranking, not just what this thread is saying
Yes, you said it well. It doesn't happen over night, their is time for that to happen. The longevity of the site and great contents shared is integral.

Yes, you said it well. It doesn't happen over night, their is time for that to happen. The longevity of the site and great contents shared is integral.
I guess i can use thus quote for literally any online business.

SEO is not a Sprint but a marathon

Is it all business that need to improve their search engine optimization because it sure looks like there's not so many sites that take cognizant of their ranking status

Is it all business that need to improve their search engine optimization because it sure looks like there's not so many sites that take cognizant of their ranking status
That is because over time your rankings woll Increase. But that over time stretches out to like 60days.
So you should know that.

The best advice I would give you is to Start creating profile backlinks for your site on websites with Huge Domain authority.

And profile backlinks happens to be the easiest way to quality backlinks

A lot of people miss one vital fact about backlinks. They build backlinks only for their home page. If you want your individual pages to rank, you will have to build backlinks on each page you create, and most importantly backlinks should come from authority sites.

Nice and practical hack for those into the ranking competition on Google. I know this exposure will give someone out there reason to get their groove back on again

First you need to check on your pages that has the most bounce rates, then you can work on those by doing these three things

Some articles requires alot of images for clarification, so you might not be getting enough traffic because you didn't embed images or even videos.. Images helps keep people long on your site, the more people stay on your site the better for you.

2. This one is the most important, poor grammar usage is very bad and can make people leave quickly. Why? Because they'll think you don't know what you're doing and you're just messing around.

3. Use catchy titles, the thing is even if you manage to rank number one but your headline isn't catchy, someone could ignore yours and click on the second articles, it happens.
You are right in saying that poor grammar usage will make people leave very quickly. You must really be very meticulous. You have to scrutinize every thing before releasing it to the public.

One of the things that can actually boost your pages rank on Google is that you should always make your post to be completely unique and do not copy from other websites.

That is because over time your rankings woll Increase. But that over time stretches out to like 60days.
So you should know that.

The best advice I would give you is to Start creating profile backlinks for your site on websites with Huge Domain authority.

And profile backlinks happens to be the easiest way to quality backlinks
But creating a backlinks for a start up business require money which the new business might not have seeing that the company is just starting.

I know that having catchy title is highly important, but using bad grammar should be a questioning to the blogger for not cross checking his/ her write up..

I know that having catchy title is highly important, but using bad grammar should be a questioning to the blogger for not cross checking his/ her write up..
Haha, well I've seen worse. Am telling you, I read a blog post on Medium that contains lots of typos I can swear that he or she was a newbie.
Why? The affiliate link was pasted straight to the post no anchor or anything just raw.

Pretty funny.
[automerge]1629155944[/automerge]
But creating a backlinks for a start up business require money which the new business might not have seeing that the company is just starting.
Not precisely. Profile backlinks also count for backlinks

And also Facebook backlinks also count have you been to some of these Facebook group where they have days where you can post your content.
Post your link there its an awesome way to get backlink.

They are free ways to get backlinks. Just so you know.

Do keyword research and find a keyword that gets moderate searches. Check the keyword on Google and see if there are already a lot of good content for the keyword you chose. If there are not many content, try to come up with a better content, and you have a high chances of ranking #1 on Google

One very thing that people often neglect is the matter of researching very well for keywords top among the things that uses normally search for regarding to your side.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds