Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

3 Hacks to rank your articles #1 on Google...

Ranking your article on Google first page is not that easy as you think. It requires efforts and hard working. At first, you many feel like giving up but there is not option like giving up. You need to write on low value keywords. As a beginner, you need to choose low valued niche

Advertisement Placeholder
Do keyword research and find a keyword that gets moderate searches. Check the keyword on Google and see if there are already a lot of good content for the keyword you chose. If there are not many content, try to come up with a better content, and you have a high chances of ranking #1 on Google
That might be easy to say but it's a whole lot harder than it looks, honestly posting content that ranks on Google is a very huge work and simply doing keyword research will not help you hundred percent.
All these is just about beginners, how will they get traffic since SEO takes like for ever

I like your write up indeed on simple life hacks that can safe a lot for everyone if us if only we can try and always remember these things as we go along with our daily life's routine.

I guess i can use thus quote for literally any online business.

SEO is not a Sprint but a marathon
Its a Marathon indeed, we can't get SEO badge over night. Rather we work for it day and night, spend money for it buying white hat backlinks and xD.

If you are targeting hard to ranking what it will be very important to make use of strong back links to push your website to the first page of search results for the cube of you are targeting

Using titles is tricky when it comes to SEo. I have also tried using attractive titles, but my website was never ranked well. maybe this was because I gave up too early and my website was pretty new on search engine.

Publish on a topic that very few people have published. Originality and uniqueness are the keys to get ranked on search engines. However, don't try to become 1 of 1, in other words don't publish on the topics that are so unique that there are no search queries for the topic.

True. I think what you've just described is copywriting. There are also other methods to get your articles keywords and whatnot. Employ the right strategies and you're good.

For increased visibility, a website's or article's ranking is critical. This, however, may be accomplished with the help of strong keyword research, high-quality content, and social media distribution.

It is very important to maintain good and error-free contents on your blog. It is also good to make use of catchy headlines you know that you are attracting more click through rate for your website on Google search engine. The best tactics is to target look completely keywords in order to rank higher on Google.

Ranking a website or article is very important for more visibility. However, this can be done with the help of a good keywords research, quality content and sharing on different social media platforms.

I quite agree with your points. An article can be re-ranked on google by changing some things on it. Website owners and blogger are advice to always to republish some of their already published articles. Those articles that have written for long. You can review it and write in best so it can be rank.

I want to add more to the points that you've mentioned. High-quality and unique content, posting content regularly, and good SEO are also essential to help your content rank well on Google.

poor grammar is not even something to worry about because there are some tools that will help you to correct that. A tool like grammarly can help you correct any kind of grammar error you make in your writing.

I quite agree with your points. An article can be re-ranked on google by changing some things on it. Website owners and blogger are advice to always to republish some of their already published articles. Those articles that have written for long. You can review it and write in best so it can be rank.
Yes, it is always very important for you to edit your old articles because things are changing everyday. I have actually come across a lot of articles that were modified to suit the current way of doing things.

Ranking tour articles on priority search list on google doesn't just happen in a day. You need to work hard, it even takes years as the case maybe to get your contents indexed by search engines.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds