Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

10 years ago you were..

Wow! 2013 seems so long ago. I was a mother of 4 young children back then and I was still running my forum Chat Addicts the first time around before I chose to close it. My life wasn't the greatest and I was suffering from mental abuse and gallstones as well back 10 years ago.

Safe to say now I am away from that situation and I had my gallbladder removed in 2014 so no issues with gallstones anymore either. I now have two adult kids (well, my daughter is 17 turning 18 next month) and a 14 and 15 nearly 16 year old now.

haha well, i don't remember what happened last week so going back that far is a complete blurr ahha but i was even partying, getting drunk (that sounds about right) hahah

haha well, i don't remember what happened last week so going back that far is a complete blurr ahha but i was even partying, getting drunk (that sounds about right) hahah
To be honest, I was actually shocked I remembered LOL! Saying that though, I guess sometimes depending on what happens, some things can stick in your mind.

Man.. it's been a long time since I went out partying, I feel as you get older, the novelty of it soon wears off and how you feel the morning after tends to put you off LOL

To be honest, I was actually shocked I remembered LOL! Saying that though, I guess sometimes depending on what happens, some things can stick in your mind.

Man.. it's been a long time since I went out partying, I feel as you get older, the novelty of it soon wears off and how you feel the morning after tends to put you off LOL
If i remember correctly at that age i did a Thursday night out, but i got to drunk and stayed out all night, and as i worked in the city i went to work at 9:00am (Not completely sober, but sober enough) and than worked the full day and at 5:00pm went straight back to bar and did another all nighter on Friday, and Saturday and Sunday was recovery hahahah

If i remember correctly at that age i did a Thursday night out, but i got to drunk and stayed out all night, and as i worked in the city i went to work at 9:00am (Not completely sober, but sober enough) and than worked the full day and at 5:00pm went straight back to bar and did another all nighter on Friday, and Saturday and Sunday was recovery hahahah
Wow, I could have never done that myself! I guess when you are younger though you tend to recover faster from hangovers I feel. I always did when I was younger, as I got older it started to take days for me to recover.

I always remember the pub crawls I used to do when I was younger. I could never manage that now LOL.

Wow, I could have never done that myself! I guess when you are younger though you tend to recover faster from hangovers I feel. I always did when I was younger, as I got older it started to take days for me to recover.

I always remember the pub crawls I used to do when I was younger. I could never manage that now LOL.
I can't do it, hangovers kill me!! hahah

but, my birthday party is coming up so it will be interesting to see how i handle myself

Wow! 2013 seems so long ago. I was a mother of 4 young children back then and I was still running my forum Chat Addicts the first time around before I chose to close it. My life wasn't the greatest and I was suffering from mental abuse and gallstones as well back 10 years ago.

Safe to say now I am away from that situation and I had my gallbladder removed in 2014 so no issues with gallstones anymore either. I now have two adult kids (well, my daughter is 17 turning 18 next month) and a 14 and 15 nearly 16 year old now.
You've come a long way @Shortie ! More power to you! Keep going. 😎

10 years ago, I was 8 years old which would have put me in Year 3 in Primary School.

10 years ago I was loosely still on the dev team for SMF having let my freelance business slide a bit to focus on it.

Things were completely different. I was single and studying at a community college and university. I was spending spare time at places like Postloop and I may have discovered Forum Promotion by then.

I can't remember completely. I was 22, in my worst relationship to date but was clueless back then. Was working a job I didn't 100% like but it's money. I lived at home still... So work, relax, sleep and repeat. Something like that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds