Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

10 years ago you were..

Debashis

Service Manager
Administrator
What were you doing 10 years back from now?

10 Years back, I was a 10th grade student whose day to day life was to get up in the morning, go to school, come back, go for tuition classes, come back, sleep, repeat. 😛

10 years ago in 2013... hmm.. I was in my Junior year of college. School was about to start probably. I was living in my own apartment and had been living there almost a year at this point. I was going out to the movies semi-frequently at this point, in an on and off again relationship and when I was free I was playing video games all day xD

10 years ago in 2013... hmm.. I was in my Junior year of college. School was about to start probably. I was living in my own apartment and had been living there almost a year at this point. I was going out to the movies semi-frequently at this point, in an on and off again relationship and when I was free I was playing video games all day xD
No matter how many years we live, the only constant thing in our life will be video games xD

10 years ago, I was in limbo: I'd finished at university, but hadn't yet found my first job.

Fortunately, I did find it in December of that year - and almost 10 years later, I'm still working there!

Back in 2013, I was graduated from high school for about 2 years (my school made a big mistake. I walked in 2011 but didn't get my diploma till 2012 for some reason).

I wasn't doing much at that time, besides just sitting at home most of the time. As someone with multiple mental disabilities, its extremely difficult to hold a job for more than a few months at a time.

10 years ago I was starting my second job, seeing my long distance girlfriend(future wife) in person for the first time, and making SMF themes for 2.0 . I was also hanging out with my two best friends just about every weekend causing hell and mayhem XD.

10 years ago I was working at Walmart, living in my own apartment with my now spouse with our two cats Gizmo and Baby. (Baby sadly passed away in 2016. :( ) They were working at Walgreens, I was just really getting into working on forums. Working retail absolutely sucks though, glad I no longer work at Walmart. xD

Haha indeed - but 10 years ago was probably when I gamed the most honestly. :p
IKR.. when life tends to get busy, we don't get much time to play games.:(
10 years ago, I was in limbo: I'd finished at university, but hadn't yet found my first job.

Fortunately, I did find it in December of that year - and almost 10 years later, I'm still working there!
Continuing in the same company for 10 years is impressive. You really like everything about it I feel. 😃
Back in 2013, I was graduated from high school for about 2 years (my school made a big mistake. I walked in 2011 but didn't get my diploma till 2012 for some reason).

I wasn't doing much at that time, besides just sitting at home most of the time. As someone with multiple mental disabilities, its extremely difficult to hold a job for more than a few months at a time.
I understand. Hope things are way better now. 😊
10 years ago I think I restarted my forum after losing access to my files for a year or so
Oh are you still actively running that forum? :)
10 years ago I was starting my second job, seeing my long distance girlfriend(future wife) in person for the first time, and making SMF themes for 2.0 . I was also hanging out with my two best friends just about every weekend causing hell and mayhem XD.
Is she your wife now since 10 years have passed already, if I may ask? 😅
The part about causing mayhem with your besties, I wonder what you guys used to do. 🤔 😆
10 years ago I was working at Walmart, living in my own apartment with my now spouse with our two cats Gizmo and Baby. (Baby sadly passed away in 2016. :( ) They were working at Walgreens, I was just really getting into working on forums. Working retail absolutely sucks though, glad I no longer work at Walmart. xD
R.I.P poor soul 💐
Haha it's not a thing for everyone. People who love to deal with customers a lot can handle it better. :p

I was 14 so I was in high school, year 9 going into year 10. I was still creating and using forums as well as playing Habbo Hotel!

I was 14 so I was in high school, year 9 going into year 10. I was still creating and using forums as well as playing Habbo Hotel!
Habbo hotel, oh man now you’re tapping into the nostalgia. Amazed at the longevity of it.

Now that is a name I haven't heard in a minute. THE POOL IS CLOSED

Habbo hotel, oh man now you’re tapping into the nostalgia. Amazed at the longevity of it.

Now that is a name I haven't heard in a minute. THE POOL IS CLOSED
Funny story, I went back on Habbo during lockdown as I was bored, ended up making a group of friends and we all met up in London last year and spent the weekend together!

Ten years ago, damn it's been that long already. I have been at university for two years and took 2013 off to be able to work outside of life meaning more time for myself to work on websites, at the time I was doing SMF forums :) and since GTA5 wasn't out I continue doing content for GTA4 with a community that I was running, other than free time for gaming the main focus was really why I took time away from university to travel away for two months holiday in the UK. I was living in Australia back then :) and so two months away travelling and we did 5,000miles on the clock on the hire car XD = Later that year I prepared myself for 2014 to go back to university

I was 23 years old working at either Walmart or Big Lots, I believe. I had lots of mental health issues in my early twenties, so I was probably pretty miserable. I was just about into the same things I am now.

Continuing in the same company for 10 years is impressive. You really like everything about it I feel. 😃

Yes, I do. Most of all, I enjoy the friendly co-workers... it's quite a small company where everyone knows each other, which makes for a very pleasant working environment!

10 years ago I was 20, I'd just finished my second year of college in May, decided not to go into 3rd year of University and would just work instead, so I increased my contract at my job from 17 hours pw to 32 and took on a supervisor role. As my qualification was in Travel & Tourism, I really wanted to get a job in the industry so was job searching at the same time. I was also just about to start driving lessons (started them in September 2013).

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds