Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🚫 Closed/Paused 1 Thread, 4 Posts for 1 Thread, 4 Posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kensonplays

Mesozoic Haven Owner
Credits
Hello! My name is Kenson, and I run a dinosaur (our primary topic) and misc. gaming community! I am interested in doing a 1/4 <-> 1/4 thread/post-trade. I may also be willing to do a weekly or monthly post-trading if our niches mesh well! We do recommend posting an Introductions thread for your first post, but you don't have to, and can post threads elsewhere!

Here are some of the main areas we are looking for content in currently:
For new threads, we are looking for (highly recommending, wherever possible) the following minimums:
  1. Minimum of 50 words. (30 is fine, if 50+ isn't really doable)
  2. Feel free to add a non-affiliate link to your signature, as long as your site has similar rules to our community (in being a clean community for people of all ages).
  3. We are willing to do more than a 1 thread, 4 post trade. We are more than willing to do 2/8, 3/12, etc.
I am also more than willing to work out a weekly (at the 1/4 level), or a monthly deal with higher post values. Please respond with (and verify the domain is spelled correctly) a short couple of sentence or one paragraph bio about your community, what you're looking for, and the URL!

Looking forward to seeing your responses!

Current "Projects"​

@SDL Storyturner <-> Meso Haven

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Would you be interested in an exchange with Storyturner? Does the 1 thread include the introduction or shall we do 2 threads to include it?
It's basically an equal posting share. So if you wanted we could do two threads and four posts or we could do two threads and eight posts each on both.

Emails are not currently working on my site so I have to manually approve registrations, but that should be resolved in the next couple of days or so. Because we are finally moving to our new host soon.

It's basically an equal posting share. So if you wanted we could do two threads and four posts or we could do two threads and eight posts each on both.

Emails are not currently working on my site so I have to manually approve registrations, but that should be resolved in the next couple of days or so. Because we are finally moving to our new host soon.
I can do 2 threads and 8 posts :)

I’ve signed up if you could approve please :)

Last edited:
Doing so now, should be approved in next couple minutes. Today is a family day, so I won't be home until this evening to get my part started.
No worries! I’ve created 2 threads (including an intro) and 4 posts so far. I’ll complete the rest later on too so it’s spaced out.

Would you be interested in an exchange with Storyturner? Does the 1 thread include the introduction or shall we do 2 threads to include it?
1690760927397.png

link seems to be broken.

It seems very hit and miss, I have set up a SMTP and 90% of users tend to receive it which is weird as there's a couple of reports of this. I've manually activated your account :)
Getting started in a few mins, seems I can't edit my avatar to match globally. Hm

Hello, Let's exchange with www.basyidegamers.com Happy to do One intro topic and five posts :)
Hmm, I'll look more into it, seems one of the primary topics is GTA & truck/flight sims, none of which I know anything about. I'll look around to see what else piques my interest.

Wish to do a 1 thread and 5 replies exchange with my forum? https://thee.zone
Possibly! I'm still learning how the site is laid out, its a bit confusing to me at first, since your site is the first I think I've EVER been to that uses woltlab so I have no idea how to browse around to diff areas haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 21 80.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds